Thinking about moving to Onyxia

Started a new druid this weekend to check out the server. So far (compared to Nesingwary) I have noticed it is quiet with no drama. As well as an improvement in the quality of the people. If all is good, I might transfer one, or more of my 85's here.

I have to say, I ran a couple PUGs here on my 18 druid, and WOW what a difference in the attitude of the folks in the group. Will check out the BG's next; and I am sure I will meet our not so friendly neighbors, the ally while questing :D I can see many a ganking in my future. More so on being ganked until I get the PvP server mentality back anyway.

Will most likely bring this toon, and maybe my druid or lock.
Reply Quote
Every server has a few. That is what /ignore is for. But thus far I have yet to have a need to use it. But I am sure the time will come. As my armory will show, I am not much into heroic content, yet. Something about to much arguing and QQ in vent.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Started a new druid this weekend to check out the server. So far (compared to Nesingwary) I have noticed it is quiet with no drama. As well as an improvement in the quality of the people..

Wait... your talking about Onyxia?

Were you on at 6 am?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
We have two guilds?

No, but seriously, keep in mind that Onyxia is like the island that forgot time. We have one guild who is okay, Dead Dragon, then we have a bunch of just awful guilds (as far as progression), and half of them think they are elite. Most of them would just bring you misery if you joined, and the painful part is that they are obliivious to the fact that they are mediocre when compared to the rest of the wow community.

So when troll loltauren tells you we have two guilds in heroic content, one of them is in 5 man heroics.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
wow kid...

trying to deter potential new candidates from transferring here and maybe assisting one of the two guilds capable of downing heroic content.

shame on you.

I seen your facebook. You have a sweet surfer mullet thing going on

Nothing creepy about that, nope.

Ioltauren ain't really that bad as long as you can ignore him when he starts going after you. I think he's kind of hillarious to be honest ... One of the best trolls I've seen. People QQ when he says "hi" in trade chat. It's kind of awesome..

This server isn't too bad. We aren't hardcore and Ioltauren is probably right about the fact that only a few guilds can down heroic content but you may have fun.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
DEF BETTER THAN NES NO OFFENSE THAT PLACE SUXXXX

PICK YOU UP 8:30?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
ahhh sad face, DDS is only "ok" I thought we were at least "decent"

and I like Ioltauren.... when he is nice to me
Edited by Tessí on 3/11/2011 5:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
<3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
We were indeed, I was on my priest testing out my shadow pvp skillz
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Yeah that was some pro flag running. I tried to help but I suck at pvp especially on my priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]