Thinking about moving to Onyxia

85 Blood Elf Priest
Dont come here everyone is bad and no one knows how to play and the server is so dead dont roll on this realm probably worst decision of my life so many little cry babies... AKA bankshunter, who flashes his 2200 in 5's xD when everyone knows he got carried by 4 ppl but anyways dont transfer itll be a waste of money.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I like the hatred on Bankshunter....especially by a bad priest that wants to hit 2200 on his warrior but he can't so he has to be carried i.e. your 2200 thread. Lol keep going at it bud banks laughs at it the whole time. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR
Reply Quote
Lol didnt you see ive never had anyone particuraly good in 2s.... xD so umm mr.resto druid stop being so jealous of me brah man whole onyxia wants to be a gallonofmilk god... I knew I was good but wasnt that good dang...
Reply Quote
O and having a healer isnt being carried douchebag.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
PLS COME.

ILL TELL ALL ABOUT THIS SERVER 1nce YOU ARE HERE.

LOL.
Reply Quote
PLS COME.

ILL TELL ALL ABOUT THIS SERVER 1nce YOU ARE HERE.

LOL.

Well, I have a couple characters here so spill the beans. Not sure if I am going to move this one yet tho. But my 85 lock and DK appear to be content.

Ketharian, Not going to dispute what you say. But compared to Nesingwary, this server is populated by (sorry if I offend anyone) perfect ladies and gentlemen.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
oh no get out while you still can.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/07/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Mitzii
oh no get out while you still can.

That will be 75 bucks. ktnx.
Tell us soemthing we dont know.ktnx.

And no thnx. this server is alright.
Low pop-so what.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Could always be on alliance and join my guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/08/2011 10:02 PMPosted by Holywârriors
Could always be on alliance and join my guild.

OMUHGUD CAN I PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS.....

Join! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Can any of you even see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/09/2011 02:59 AMPosted by Drawing
Can any of you even see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Think about, I can see It takes 120 licks to get to the tooties center of a Tooties Pop, I can see kids love the cinnamon swirls in every bite of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (Part of a balanced breakfast), I see Endless Possibilities have always been inside of me, I'm so good a Brawl that I don't need to powder any question regardless of who grabbed the Smash Ball, plus I have eyes, so I can SEE, but why can't I- no no no.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I assumed this was facebook and i pressed the like button :D

Once i get internet, we should play some Brawl >:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]