WTS: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger

13 Dwarf Hunter
WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger ingame item NOT A CODE.

SOLD
Edited by Turadhg on 2/22/2011 11:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sold!

Contact me in game and stuff
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
You may.
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Hunter
Neo's call whether he wants to say how much he paid. If you whisp me ingame I'd tell you privately.
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Hunter
Well, Turadhg. If I'm not online when you log on send me an ingame mail.

EDIT: BTW Neo is a friend of mine so the price I gave him will probably not be indicative of what you should hope/expect for in buying or selling one anywhere else. Based on my own research into it I would expect the prices to range from about 250k up to about 500k. Another friend told me they show up on Illidan (a very high pop established economy) a couple times a month normally in the 325-450 range. The smaller the server the more likely you'd find a deal but also the less likely to ever see one and hence the possibility for a high price if you do. Kinda luck of the draw.
Edited by Turadhg on 3/17/2011 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
how do u get this mount??
Reply Quote
13 Dwarf Hunter
It's a loot card from the trading card game. You can also get one EXTREMELY rarely from the landro's gift box loot card.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WTB Reins Of The Swift Spectral Tiger Offering 500k if u transfer to my realm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
They would be stuck with having to invest 450k into stuff to sell on your realm and xfer back, not to mention the $50 or so xfer fee. Not worth the hastle or RL money IMO.

Now if you xfered to their server and xfered it back yourself, you may get sellers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]