(A) Ultima Ratio 1/7H LFM Firelands

86 Night Elf Death Knight
<Ultima Ratio> is a raiding guild formed shortly after the release ICC. We were an extremely successful 10 man guild, ending WotLK 12/12 hm, T11 6/13 and currently 7/7 T12.

We are looking for people who enjoy all aspects from raiding to leveling to pvp. You will find our members on all day engaging in these activities. Members of our guild also must be able to take constructive criticism, and have a drive to improve themselves every single raid.

Raid Times:

6pm-9pm SERVER (Mountain Time) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Needs:

Restoration Druid or Holy Priest
All DPS that can stay out of fire and that strive to top the charts while doing so.

We are also looking for SERIOUS pvp minded people for Rated BG's and Arena teams.

If you are interested please apply on our forums at http://ultimaratio.guildwebsite.info/

If you have any questions or would like to talk in game, contact any member of Ultima Ratio, and they will get you in contact with an officer.
Edited by Deathspice on 8/24/2011 7:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Bumpity for legendary polar bears. :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump for Zi...I mean Deathspice
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump for good people... Nah, just kidding. :p
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
03/09/2011 8:01 PMPosted by Euphyana
Bump for Zi...I mean Deathspice

Icwutudidthar
Reply Quote
To the top!
Reply Quote
75 Orc Hunter
Hello...I'm just wondering on your current needs/desires for a S.Priest.

Are you currently all full on those raiding slots or would you consider adding one more if the right app came along?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Doesn't hurt to apply. We don't currently have a shadow priest in our 25 man progression. Apply before faction changing would be your best bet.
Reply Quote
Hello...I'm just wondering on your current needs/desires for a S.Priest.

Are you currently all full on those raiding slots or would you consider adding one more if the right app came along?

We don't currently have a shadow priest raiding with us. As Starburst said above. I don't know why i didn't list that. I guess just an oversight.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Can I ask what happened to your 10 man thing in cata? it seemed like you were progressing. I only ask, as it seems like NE is the only 10 man guild left trying to give it a go, despite the obvious potential for failure in 10 man heroics raids.
Reply Quote
03/30/2011 12:03 PMPosted by Nikopoll
Can I ask what happened to your 10 man thing in cata? it seemed like you were progressing. I only ask, as it seems like NE is the only 10 man guild left trying to give it a go, despite the obvious potential for failure in 10 man heroics raids.

Losing one person here and there someone not showing up not being able to raid presents a pretty huge issue when you have to gear someone up completely from scratch.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I feel you there, We were 11/12 over month ago, and you loose someone in 10 man it is harsh. Then you can't have the huge roster like you do in 25 because rotating becomes a pain the the @ss.

Shad
Reply Quote
25 mans were clearly easier

heh

Considering that some of the people in our raid team hadn't seen more then 3-4 bosses when we started 3 weeks ago yes i would say 25 man normals are quite a bit easier then 10 man normals.

It's a bit easier to fill and recruit for a 25 man to kill normals then it is for a 10 man. I mean just look at GDKP killing 9 bosses in 4hrs with people switching in and out weekly with varying degrees of skill level no real great raid make up just taking who wants to come.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump for Guild level 25!
Reply Quote
Bump for Nef kill.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCApGE7JeSI
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the top!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kindly to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How about some more pvp people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]