[A] Anyone interested in pugging BWD?

85 Night Elf Druid
DIE
I have a few folks in this guild who are interested in raiding, but we do not have enough within the guild to do it on our own. This would be a DIE sponsored raid who would raid BWD and other raid instances on a regular basis, the type of pug who would get together every week to get it done and progress. Let me put emphasis on this: I will want to go with the same folks week after week as much as possible. Regulars would have priority for spots.

I am posting to test waters and see who would be interested. I will expect that peoples interested will be willing to stick through the learning phase, bring their own supplies, pay for their own repairs and have the gear required. Keep that in mind before posting. You can drop a note here, or contact me in game. Should I see enough interest, I will make an official announcement.
Edited by Velnia on 2/23/2011 1:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
DIE
Seeing the current lack of answers, I am sorry to say that this will not happen. Should peoples manifest themselves, I might revive the idea. Until then, it's going nowhere.

Should any guild need a tank from time to time, or even a regular and don't mind me not being guilded, I am looking for a raiding spot.
Edited by Velnia on 2/27/2011 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]