considering transferring to this realm

85 Dwarf Shaman

Hi All! :)

me and a friend of mine are looking for new realm to land on. and i was wondering?
will someone give me a Full detail on this realm? what i mean in full detail. how the economy,
guilds, progressions and the people in it. thanks so much in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
It's a low population horde dominated server with a normal economy and 2-3 exceptional guilds.
No point in being on detheroc except for friends.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Wtb more world pvp victims.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
wow its that bad huh? i was planing on making a progression guild for the alli side.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Unless you have 9 (or 24) good people coming with you, good luck with that :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
yeah your plans are already up in smoke

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
well actually they are all RLF we are just scattered in different realms. we are bout 10.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
This is the best server ever! Ignore the haters! Bring your alliance friends too! How many are you bringing with you? 1400? AWESOME!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
RKO
Please Come, this is a very civil server, your people will find open farming grounds where Alliance members happily skip along farming never worried about being ganked or Camped by the Horde, we simply do not do that. You will also find happyness and freedom within your cities where the alliance can live with out the fear that bored hordie's will desend. Every contested area of the game is free of Horde especially TB, yeah we don't like to go there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]