Pvp Heirloom Chests...

85 Tauren Druid
This has been on my mind for quite sometime now and i see no reason of why it cant be. If you do pve you have access to weapon, chest, trinkets, and shoulder heirlooms. If you do pvp your have access to weapon, trinket and shoulder heirlooms. Now why is it that only pvers get both shoulder and chest? i see no reason why pvp should be no different. i would imagine that it wouldn't be quite hard to create a pvp heirloom chest counterpart. i know this isnt a major issue in this game as far as other issues go, but just would like to be able to not have to sit through a mind bending que time for a heirloom.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Yeah, we need to make it so our Alts can kill people even easier at lower level brackets.

I mean, if a druid can bring my paladin down to 75% before I kill him than I need some more resil.

Gimme the chest!
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Shaman
ya, I'd like to see some PvP chest heirlooms

Yeah, we need to make it so our Alts can kill people even easier at lower level brackets.

I mean, if a druid can bring my paladin down to 75% before I kill him than I need some more resil.

Gimme the chest!

wait...what?

Edited by Ruusan on 2/23/2011 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
02/23/2011 4:13 PMPosted by Ruusan
wait...what?

Feral druid ate his pally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
its not the resil that i would like its the ability to get an extra 10% without having to play a end of wow that i would not like to play
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bumping instead of creating my own.. I would like to see PvP heirloom Chests too.
Reply Quote
60 Orc Hunter
There should be PVP heirloom chests.

There should also be PVP heirloom helms, cloaks and a trinket for the second trinket slot.

Only the first batch of heirlooms had PVP versions. The second two batches forgot about PVP versions.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared players can earn PvE heirlooms, hence, they earn chest looms for their Hard Work.
Edited by Splitsecond on 4/24/2011 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared pplayers can earn PvE heirlooms.

Please be trolling PLEASE be trolling
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why Not:

because ANYONE can farm Bgs, only high levelled, skilled and geared pplayers can earn PvE heirlooms.

Please be trolling PLEASE be trolling

Hehe, im just showing why Blizz might not consider it.
Reply Quote
Don't worry, in 4.1 you can change honor for JP then buy the JP chest heirloom, sure it costs more but meh, honor gain getting doubled anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]