2011 Arena Tournament.

85 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone know when the 2011 wow arena tournament will be out? I like to test all the characters and play arenas that is why im asking post if ya know.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Or if you have any information about it....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Hello there Unbreakable!
i would know since it's obvious how there going to do it like last year!
since blizzcon going to be held on 21st and the 22nd of October they need the arena tournment atleast go for 6 months so personally it should come before May so 100% in april early or late april im not sure but thats my guess!
Hope my information can help but i'm just as much as excited as you are!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ya same here i kno it is sometime soon just not sure when. im so pumped for it tho i wish the arena toury never ended haha its so much fun every 1 is equal geared.
Reply Quote
it'll come when 4.1 comes out or soon after, since it will most likely be released at the latest patch. That or they may kill the E-sports of WoW and take away the TR.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yeah when is it starting?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
april it starts
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
when the tournment is open for signing up where would it be?
i have looked in every tab on website nothing even looks like it would be there
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Noritte, there are no actual "sign-ups" for the tournament. You pay $20, I may be wrong on the amount. Once you've paid you simply open up WoW as you normally would except now, there's an extra tab where the "Oceanic, Latin America, etc." tabs are, named "Arena Tournaments" or something along those lines. You log in, make a toon, and play, I believe there's a certain amount of time you have to mingle around and test out different classes, to see which you'd like to play, then , the tournament goes underway.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
oh i cant wait lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol i use the tourny to find out what the better gear is for my characters. and pwn every noob who gets in the arena lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Vanquishers should be able to get in free.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Anyone heard and new on the dates te tournment will start
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/27/2011 03:03 PMPosted by Matt
it'll come when 4.1 comes out or soon after, since it will most likely be released at the latest patch. That or they may kill the E-sports of WoW and take away the TR.

Just because MLG doesn't consider WoW a very competetive pvp game, doesn't mean blizzard can't/won't host its own tournaments at its own events which is what the tourney realms are used for.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
For anyone instered in competing in the tounrment me and my cusion will be there as well.
We are currently looking for a 3rd player for our 3s team we dont much care about rating as long as u have a little bit of skill. If anyone is instered just post it. the following combs are what we plan on trying in the tournment.

TSG Cleave
Dispel Cleave
WLD Cleave
RMP Cleave

For each team we may or may not make a slight change to the real team make up (pally instead of druid in the WLD cleave or something along those lines)

Please if anyone is instered let me know we plan on going at least to the pet and tital but we will try for the money.
Edited by Noritte on 4/10/2011 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
What was the cutoff for Vanquisher on the tourney realm last year?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
top 1k teams
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]