When i play this game, i get mad.

85 Troll Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfNr9j5Yg2M
Reply Quote
You played a mirror... and you went on... the hunter.

nuff said.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

You're right i'm only 46-6 i'm probably doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Who the f*** has a monkey!?
Reply Quote
02/24/2011 9:34 PMPosted by Zorastin

Priest is carrying you, duh!
Theres like 2 instances where the enemy priest had less the 25% mana then next clip he's over 60% which means your not doing your job.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i like the part where you killed the monkey

jklol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
02/24/2011 10:38 PMPosted by Miralisa

Priest is carrying you, duh!
Theres like 2 instances where the enemy priest had less the 25% mana then next clip he's over 60% which means your not doing your job.

Nice 1500 2's.
Troll less please.
Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/25/2011 2:43 AMPosted by Glipsx
i like the part where you killed the monkey
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/25/2011 3:27 AMPosted by Gárrosh
Trying to use logic to win in an argument vs Miralisa will be worse than trying to kill the monkey.

QFT

I'm agreeing with Garrosh on this one.

edit: Also, you don't try to win an argument against Miralisa... He tends to win it for you.
Edited by Humphrey on 2/25/2011 4:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
why i would rather kill myself than do healer/dps 2s as a hunter. btw hunter was best choice, never could touch a non-retarded priest FYI everyone.... oh and.......

aspect....
of....
the....
fox....
?....

wouldv'e died easily if u were in fox when u ran after the pet with like 6 autos and like 3 steadys u couldv'e done m8.

did you win though?
nice ratio btw.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
why i would rather kill myself than do healer/dps 2s as a hunter. btw hunter was best choice, never could touch a non-retarded priest FYI everyone.... oh and.......

aspect....
of....
the....
fox....
?....

wouldv'e died easily if u were in fox when u ran after the pet with like 6 autos and like 3 steadys u couldv'e done m8.

did you win though?
nice ratio btw.

Yeah i made alot of mistakes that match i was lagging all game which is what made me all mad n stuff which also made me play bad :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol these noobs can't even kill a druid 2v1

Matrix wanted me to play for 45 min draw just to make u mad but I probs woulda dc'd half way thru anyway... hating this game atm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
very inconspicuous m8.

@OP- can't belive u wouldn't let us reset, that game was going to be the easiest game of our lives
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

You wouldn't of beat us.

Also congratulations on running around a pole for 15 minutes. If you wanted to reset it ask someone to msg me on Real ID or something we can't read minds. :S

I didn't really care for a reset just found the whole thing amusing; multiple people messaged me during it saying you were getting mad =]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]