[H] HB Recruitment - Firelands! 5/7

90 Tauren Warrior
Honorbound is a level 25, long standing guild on Horde side, and one of the top progression guilds on the server. We're looking for a few more to round out our 25 man roster!

If you are:
- Mature, and older than 18
- Willing to take and give constructive criticism
- Someone who gives 100% in raids
- Knowledgeable of your class and role

Then we might have a spot for you!

Recruitment is open! We are currently specifically looking for:
    Healers!
    Resto Druids
    Resto Shamans
    These classes are preferred, but all healers are very welcome to apply.

However, if you are not one of these classes, please still apply! Any good applicant will be seriously considered. Don't be shy!

Raid Times:
Wed/Fri/Sun/Mon 8:30PM - 12:00AM ST

Current Progression:
Normal 25 man - 5/7
Normal 10 man - 6/7

If you are interested in joining Honorbound in its progression through Cataclysm, please apply at hb.enjin.com or contact one of the following for more information: Adalwolf, Katine, Oakenbough, Shaiyla, Frivolous, Norpseldro, Ravinar, or any other member online. We're all friendly! :) Looking forward to hearing from you. <ul/>
Edited by Adalwolf on 7/28/2011 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
FIRST!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Aw, no fair! I was at the doctor when it was posted! I demand a redo :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
WTB more apps :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
02/26/2011 2:23 AMPosted by Shaiyla
WTB more apps :)

Yeah we want to keep reezy busy :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Come take a look at our new site! :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
02/26/2011 3:56 PMPosted by Adalwolf
Come take a look at our new site! :)

but but but I missed the drawing...

Excellent job with the new site though! Very nice! :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
:)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
02/26/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Zale
but but but I missed the drawing...

I don't think anyone remembers the origin of that picture so here goes to the best of my memory.

I forget which tier of content it was, maybe t5 pre-kael and vashj kills, but we had some downtime and everyone was bored. A hunter of ours, Snorts, had a guild alliance side called <HonorBabies>. A good friend of mine and at the time our MT, Communion, thought "hey lets all make gnomes and put it in that guild then run into ironforge to get to Hogger. There were about twenty or thirty of us gnomes in <HonorBabies> and we got really sidetracked in Ironforge. We would find a <Pantheon> member and just swarm him and jump up and down. I can't for the life of me remember who the people were sadly. We finally got to Hogger and started attacking. We wiped horribly because by the time we got to Hogger there were like ten of us or so. On vent Corpus( better known on this server as Communion) says "my son Jaden just drew a picture of what he saw while he was watching us do this". I believe it was a priest named Fleck who said "you get me that picture and I'll make it our homepage". The next day Corpus put it up and since then it's been HB's homepage.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Nice :) Always wondered about the story behind that. Thx for sharing!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Ugh ... Mondays :-/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
***Limited time offer***
Bringing back the popular Doomrogg serenade offer. That's right: you join our raiding team and you get a complimentary Colombian serenade from Doomrogg.

Bonus offer : Join within the next 48 hours and you will also get to hear about the importance of Lemon Pledge from Gibblet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/28/2011 10:30 PMPosted by Shaiyla
Bonus offer : Join within the next 48 hours and you will also get to hear about the importance of Lemon Pledge from Gibblet.

Aren't you supposed to bring that from your own home?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Come check out the new website!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
If anyone has any questions regarding the app. process or about the guild, feel free to send me a tell or in-game mail. :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
gimme ur purplz
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/01/2011 8:03 PMPosted by Nosfuratu
gimme ur purplz

No! MINE!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Thursday already? Yeesh
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Yeah, this week is flying by - thank god!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Working on 25 man Al'Akir - come join in on the fun! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]