[A] 10man Weekend raid group (filled)

Once More for Glory is a 10-man raiding guild on Bloodhoof. The guild was created by a group of friends who love to raid, but no longer wanted to deal with the hardcore schedules. We have two 10-man raids. Our weekend group raids on Friday and Saturday from 8:00PM - 11PM EST.

We believe that lack of raid time does not have to equal a lack of raid quality. Our members are intelligent and talented and we progress very well despite raiding twice a week. We play the game to enjoy it, but we take raiding seriously. We're a wise-cracking group of buddies that are motivated more by our friendships and social atmosphere than by loot.

We are a casual guild, and as such we only ask for two nights a week from each of our members. However, for any real progress to be made, we need people to be committed to showing up as often as possible. Fewer hours spent raiding means that each hour we do raid has to count.

Our current needs are:

All spots are filled for now.

We are currently 4/7 on FL, so we ask any candidates to be ready for FL content. Fill out an application at: http://omg.guildlaunch.com and/or contact any of our officers in game: Bjoarce or Gilwyn.
Edited by Gilwyn on 8/15/2011 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Uptading our post.

Still need:

Tue/Wed Group:

1 Healer (pref. Priest or Shaman)

Fri/Sat Group:

1Healer (pref. Paladin or Shaman)
1Tank (pref. DK or Warrior)
1 DPS (pref. Hunter or non-clothies)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Hi I'm looking to raid on my priest main spec is disc current item lvl is 355 with no pvp gear I have downed 4/12 and have taken shots at 4 others. My current guild is full on heals and I raid 1/2 groups on my Mage. In armory one ring might be on my Mage " mikesmage" would like talk to someone in game. I'm 38 years old and love to heal.
Reply Quote
Hi I'm looking to raid on my priest main spec is disc current item lvl is 355 with no pvp gear I have downed 4/12 and have taken shots at 4 others. My current guild is full on heals and I raid 1/2 groups on my Mage. In armory one ring might be on my Mage " mikesmage" would like talk to someone in game. I'm 38 years old and love to heal.

Hi Mikespriest,

You should look for Ethalien in game to talk about our Tue/Wed spot. You can also apply at our website: omg.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
Both our groups are still in need of healers!

Please apply at omg.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
i love fiorenza
Reply Quote
03/06/2011 8:29 PMPosted by Chobis
i love fiorenza

We all do!

Cheers for Atramedes kill!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hello, I applied to your guild site and thought i would say hello here aswell.
I am currently looking for a guild that actually raids.
I love to heal. and I love being a pally, although i do have a prot offspec.
I have a couple alts but nothing raid ready, just for tradeskills and something to do when bored.

Unfortunate,y i havent killed any raid bosses in Cata yet except for TolBarad Pugs. just havent had the opportunity to be in a guild that raids or in PuGs that get anywhere. i Have plenty of past raiding experience with the other expansions and i am a quick learner.

I am 28 years old, in between jobs right now so my hour are open but subject to change in the future. but i doubt i will have any trouble getting time to play.
Reply Quote
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
Still looking for a healer for Fri/Sat.
Reply Quote
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
Updated. Open core spots for our weekday group!
Edited by Gilwyn on 4/10/2011 8:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for our weekday team. DPS and healers needed!
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
A quick update: we just need a healer, now, for our weekday team
Reply Quote
94 Human Warlock
Still looking for a healer for our Tues/Wed raid team.
Reply Quote
Updated.
Reply Quote
Recruiting 1 resto druid for Firelands.
Reply Quote
Still looking for a healer.
Reply Quote
Updated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]