WTB TCG Loot Code

85 Troll Mage
Hey Ravencrest ^_^
I'm looking to purchase a tcg in-game loot code, one of the following:
Dragon Kite - 30k
Foam Sword Rack - 40k

Only looking to purchase one or the other right now. This would preferably be a horde side transaction, but that isn't set in stone. If you're interested, please contact me in-game. Thank you for your time, and happy adventuring =)

And before someone asks; Yes, purchasing in-game loot codes is allowed by the ToU :-)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Bumping again, adding that prices are negotiable, and that I'd also be interested in the following tcg loot:
Grim Campire: 10k
Landros Lil' XT: 2k
Spectral Kitten: 35k
Personal Weather Maker: 15k

Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
I will farm the gold and pay more than Stratusfire for a Spectral Kitten if someone has one. >_>
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Camirex; are those some u have to sell? If so I'll make an ally toon and we can hash out the details for gold transfer via the neutral AH

Also, for other sellers: my prices are negotiable, I'm throwing out the numbers that seems fair from researching the forums

For those curious about the rules regarding selling the tcg loot codes, here's what it breaks down to:
in-game code for in-game gold = legal
in-game gold for the code on the card itself = illegal
out of game money for the in-game code = illegal
out of game money for the code on the card = legal
hope that helps clear it up for people =)
Edited by Stratusfire on 3/6/2011 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
yep, bumping again
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still looking to purchase the Dragon Kite and Foam Sword Rack, but any other interesting tcg items as well!
So far purchased: Mottled Drake, Tabard of Flame
All my prices posted are negotiable! I do research the forums to determine fair prices, but generally pay over that amount. So if you have any unscratched loot codes around, please contact me, I may be willing to take them off your hands for a good price =)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
yep, bumpity bump bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]