How do you use lava lash

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
lol im such a noob idk how to use lava lash is it a certain weapon u must hve? Cant hve a sheild or wat? please answer ty~
85 Goblin Shaman
Lava Lash

Requires Melee Weapon
You charge your off-hand weapon with lava, instantly dealing 200% of that weapon's damage to an enemy target. Damage is increased by 40% if your off-hand weapon is enchanted with Flametongue.

if it doesn't say that go into interface options and turn off beginner tooltips, i swear those things are a hindrance more than a help
90 Orc Shaman
You need a 1H weapon in your Off-hand for it to work. A slow weapon is preferred. Does not work with shields, other type of OH or with 2H weapons.
90 Human Warlock
so preferably wat weapon sword axe( i currently hve) or wat?
73 Blood Elf Paladin
IF you're up against a skilled tough melee opponent, a great tactic is to kite them around your searing totem, and only close the gap to burst with 5stack lavalash.

For the rest of the fight, try to keep them following your footsteps by frostshock+unleash Frost kiting.
90 Human Warlock
so i should use a sword if i want to use lava lash?
85 Draenei Shaman
Grexios, please type out your words and use punctuation and proper grammar. It makes you look less erm... slow.
Edited by Dés on 2/26/2011 3:45 PM PST
85 Tauren Shaman
02/26/2011 3:41 PMPosted by Dés
Grexios, please type out your words and use punctuation and proper grammar. It makes you look less erm... slow.

That's a good way of putting it. I don't think I'd have been that kind, simply because he does seem so "slow". I know that's kind of messed up, but I don't really have patience for people like that anymore.
85 Orc Shaman
Y'all gettin' trolled.
85 Tauren Shaman
8/10

Lots of bites
100 Troll Shaman
deliberate spelling errors and erratic use of contracted words. Pretty obvious imo

Also, what kind of person types like that and uses the word "preferably" jesus
100 Troll Shaman
holy thread necro. what on gods green earth compelled you to resurrect a thread pushing three years old?
90 Orc Shaman
People pls.

Stop necroing threads where I look like a hobbo.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]