Mechano Hog Shop

85 Goblin Mage
Hello there, Please visit the auction house while I am offline to buy my Mechano Hog, it's a sweet bike (groud mount) that can take a passenger on its side.

For those who are unfamiliar with it : http://www.wowhead.com/item=41508

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Highly recommended to buy a Mechano Hog if you haven't got one yet everyone! It is an awesome bike to transport people in and can be useful to help your friends get to places faster if they are questing with your assistance. =)

Bike may be expensive, but it is well worth the purchase in my opinion. =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It might be a very good ground mount and now that cataclysm brought out vial of sands and others that are expensive you really need to get the mechano-hog while it's cheap also another great mount is the rocket mount you get for recruiting a friend it may look like alot of work but if you recruit yourself i think you get a month of game time and a rocket and when you make a new character you can just sit there and grant him/her levels on the other account
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
05/14/2011 06:21 AMPosted by Cullen
It might be a very good ground mount and now that cataclysm brought out vial of sands and others that are expensive you really need to get the mechano-hog while it's cheap also another great mount is the rocket mount you get for recruiting a friend it may look like alot of work but if you recruit yourself i think you get a month of game time and a rocket and when you make a new character you can just sit there and grant him/her levels on the other account

Punctuation is your friend, my dear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
05/14/2011 06:21 AMPosted by Cullen
but if you recruit yourself i think you get a month of game time and a rocket

Hello there,

You actually get a month of free gametime if the person you recruit using Recruit a Friend pays for (1) month of gametime. Additionally, if the person you recruit using this service pays for (2) months instead of one month, you'll then be eligible to redeem the X-53 Touring Rocket successfully.

Also, You can recruit yourself by creating a new World of Warcraft account on the same Battle.net account to become eligible for this offer. You don't need to recruit a new person to this game to earn it.;)
Edited by Teloraelin on 5/17/2011 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rocket>Mechano-hog
Vial of sands>Rocket
Reply Quote
44 Blood Elf Monk
i would pay for one of these just to be able to use it when i hit lvl 40 and up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]