honor points useful at low levels?

what can i buy with honor points at level 20?? or do i have to be 85 to purchase anything useful? i did see there are a few shoulders and a few weapons that bind to account i can get but are they worth it? or should i save all my points till i hit 70 or 80 or 85?
Reply Quote
incase you havent guessed im a super noob at pvp so where can i get some info on pvp ..like really helpful info .. its confusing to me lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
ABSOLUTELY USEFUL. Pardon my enthusiasm.
To answer your questions:
02/28/2011 5:49 PMPosted by Natter
what can i buy with honor points at level 20??

Go to the WSG quartermaster. I see you on an alliance toon so you want to go to the Silverwing Sentinels in Ashenvale (its a long trot but theres good stuff there)
You can also visit quartermasters for Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley before you hit level 60.
[NOTE] The stuff at these vendors is for 8's levels (18,28,38,48) so keep that in mind when you make the trip.

do i have to be 85 to purchase anything useful?

no.

i did see there are a few shoulders and a few weapons that bind to account i can get but are they worth it?

Yes, you did, you must be min level 80 (edit: nope. any level now if you can afford them they're pretty steep) to buy them and you can send them to alts you are leveling. They are purchasable with honor points or justice points (high level dungeon currency) They will adjust stats to the level of your toon AND some pieces give an experience bonus, so yeah they're worth it.

or should i save all my points till i hit 70 or 80 or 85?

If you're going to battleground a lot you don't need to save your points as the lower gear is fairly cheap. You may want to pass on lvl 80 PvP gear and save for your 85 gear but thats up to you.

Also: Armor sets become available in your main home city (SW for you) as of level 60, at the legacy armor vendors. The lvl 70 set is in Gadgetzan (Tanaris) for some reason, but 80 and 85 are also at the pvp vendors in SW. At any level you can buy a PvP Trinket which removes movement impairing effects for around 55 honor points, also at the legacy vendor :)

Gear up and have fun !! :)
Edited by Thunderkat on 2/28/2011 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/28/2011 5:53 PMPosted by Natter
incase you havent guessed im a super noob at pvp so where can i get some info on pvp ..like really helpful info .. its confusing to me lol
Yeah sorry it took so long long post :)
Reply Quote
wow thanks alot that really helped:)
Reply Quote
20 Human Priest
You can purchase the heirloom items at any level, and if you have the honor, I certainly would.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dont forget about the AB vendor in arathi either. If you dont have BoA gear, and even if you do, this stuff is great and most of it is best in slot twink gear if i remember right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]