Skylä wants you!!! <3

90 Draenei Shaman

Skylä and The Haunted are looking to recruit some peeps to join us....

What we need:

We are looking for people to fill some full time spots and some back ups for our 10 man teams and those interested for forming 25 man teams. We are also looking for those interested in Raid Leading.

Our Core Teams:

One team raids 8:45 pm until Midnight server time, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday ~ Looking for Cata geared back ups for heals, tanks and dps.

Second team raids 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm server time Monday and Saturday, 7:00 until 10:00 pm server time Fridays and an optional Monday night run. Need Cata geared heals, tank & dps - mostly a geared Holy priest needed (disc welcome to apply also), a Shammy or Pally Healer is preferred, as well as a geared Warrior or DK Tank. Also looking for Ranged - Moonkin & a Lock - Must be Cata geared...

We are also looking for those interested in other aspects of the game, especially those interested in PvP - let's all team up & have fun!

The Haunted ( Level 17) being a social casual semi hardcore raiding guild gives us the opportunity to participate in guild events (yay Prizes!), guild parties, dailies, heroics, PvP, weekly heroic raids, and raiding to the levels that we all desire to achieve plus more. We have a guild website, our own active forum, and vent server.

If you have any further questions at all about The Haunted please send me an in game mail or whisper me on Skylä (alt 132 for the a)

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application at our website at www.thehaunted.org

Cheers! :D

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤...Skylä...¤ Founder / Co GM of The Haunted
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
www.thehaunted.org

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

We are now Lvl 19 - 1300 Guild Achievement Points

We like to work on Achievements, be them personal ones or guild ones, its one of the things that make our guild fun & special. That and we also always remember where we started and came from.

We are an everything guild - we Raid, we Dungeon, we PvP, we Skill, we Farm, we Quest, we are Mount & Pet collectors, we are Daily Grinders, and Achievers (we love our Achievement Points!) we also party, we have fun, we do guild contests and guild events, we love to give prizes and we love to be a big WoW family.

Being an all levels guild, we do Raids and Dungeons from Classic right through to Cata.

I am looking for not only geared raiders that not only know their toons and class but are dedicated and willing to show they are interested in progression, show up & be there, be on time for raids etc, - we are looking for back ups for our main core team and a couple people/backup for another core team.

I am also looking for Raid Leaders. I need a couple Raid Leaders that are serious about Raid Leading, that enjoy to do it & want to to take on some peeps, to lead, have fun, to progress, get achievements (both individual and guild ones), do mount runs and title runs.

Someone that is planning to stick around WoW for awhile and the game is within their interests & hobbies. Experience in Raids and Dungeons from Classic/Vanilla right through to Cataclysm is preferred.

Someone applying for a Raid Leader would be brought in under that rank & promo'd accordingly after a couple trial runs with guildies & myself & Dharmos - I would also need those brought in to be able to communicate with me and work with me to help enhance our raiding within the guild - make it not only fun but that we progress as well.

Anyone interested, please apply at our website, or send me an in game mail or whisper and we will chat further.

Cheers!

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤...Skylä...¤ Founder / Co GM of The Haunted
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
www.thehaunted.org

Reply Quote
NECRO

Also, carried.
Reply Quote
Pve hero gets 2200?! Glads work wonders, do they not?
Reply Quote
06/27/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Noraelissa
Pve hero gets 2200?! Glads work wonders, do they not?

They do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'd totally join

*no sarcasm seriously msg me*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Okay, not going to pretend i know or care about what happened. But what i do know is Skyla is one of the kindest, most sincere people i have ever met in this game.

Back off her and redirect your misguided hatred back @ Peak. Thank you and good day.
Reply Quote
QQ
Edited by Burnthesky on 6/28/2012 7:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]