Zul'gurub and Zul'Aman

85 Orc Shaman
The fan-favorite level 70 10-man raid Zul'Aman is also reborn as a level-85 Heroic 5-man dungeon. Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub will both appear in the Heroic Dungeon list in the LFD tool, providing level 353 epic loot. You also have to meet a mininum average item level of 346 to enter.

Since Zul'Aman is back, you might be curious on whether the rare mounts will be back? Yes, we're proud to annouce that new rare-drop Raptor, Tiger and Warbear mount will be available, while the old mounts still have their unique beauty in hand. We will share a lot more on obtaining the new mounts.

NO!...no!...no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.... no!

I beg you blizzard, I'm on my knees here. Don't bring back ICC! 353 may not be the best epic gear but it's still epic. Please don't make people skip content. I remember the days of no one running kara for my alts until 2.4 but I'm begging you. The new instances and mounts are fine but please don't drop epic loot. PLEASE!!! 346ilvl isn't even hard to get for a casual player. I'm not at war with that crowd but anything you do affects us all, don't destroy this while you can. please!
Edited by Nerzhùl on 2/24/2011 5:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

NO!...no!...no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.... no!

I beg you blizzard, I'm on my knees here. Don't bring back ICC! 353 may not be the best epic gear but it's still epic. Please don't make people skip content. I remember the days of no one running kara for my alts until 2.4 but I'm begging you. The new instances and mounts are fine but please don't drop epic loot. PLEASE!!! 346ilvl isn't even hard to get for a casual player. I'm not at war with that crowd but anything you do affects us all, don't destroy this while you can. please!

Is this sarcasm? Because 346 takes awhile to get even for the casual player
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2011 6:00 AMPosted by Gavan
Is this sarcasm? Because 346 takes awhile to get even for the casual player

No kidding, that's like a whole two weeks.

a whole 2 days for me lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]