(A) Sociopath - XFER GUILD 11/12 (10 Man)

85 Worgen Hunter
www.sociopathguild.net

Sociopath is a NEW 10 man guild that has recently transferred to this server. We have been Horde for five years and decided we wanted to try a new scene.

We chose Anetheron and decided to give Alliance a try. We have been a top FIVE, 40 man and 25 man guild, but we want to slim down and just do 10 mans.

We are looking to fill a few spots in our roster. All are welcome to hang with us. We are more than happy to gear those who want to get gear; however, our immediate need is fairly specific.

ONE - Priest who is either Holy or Discipline but willing to go Shadow on certain fights.

and

One - Assassination Rogue.

If your gear needs a bit of work. Don't let that stop you from contacting us. We are taking a few weeks to get up and running and finish our transfers. Therefore, we have plenty of time to get you up to speed.

Check us out at www.sociopathguild.net

Bushidoji
www.sociopathguild.net
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Also, any Horde on this server that would like to "Faction Change" are more than welcome. Feel free to contact us on our forums or on an alt. We can jump in vent and I will run it down for you.

Bushidoji
www.sociopathguild.net
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You took my Chóde. I is sad nao
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Raids are Sunday, Monday and Wednesday nights around 8-11 server time. LOTS of info on website if interested.
www.sociopathguild.net
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
LOLZ0RS!

Some of these guys really suck, don't waste your time. They'll stand in the fire, and then scream about not getting heals.
Edited by Xindo on 3/12/2011 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sigh. Everyone stands in fire. You're probably one of the bads in old Socio I wouldn't heal cuz YOU stood in fire.

Nice try Mourph.
Edited by Zooeý on 3/12/2011 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
19 Undead Priest
Have fun healing the scrubs legend. too bad your loyalties are so misplaced.

-M
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
WoW progress still has this guild at 9/12
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
We all xfered. It's all irrelevant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]