Whatever Happend To ....

85 Goblin Shaman
BLT
The members of a BC guild called Epoch Spirit?

And the members of another BC guild called Farmed Daily?

Just was wondering who's still around and playing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I know that after BC a lot of people fled Badoran due to it being bad. This is ironic because it made Badoran more bad.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
BLT
Lol ya I heard that one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Epoch Spirit is....around in a sense. Just a few people holding onto the guild for bank space. The creators moved on in RL...but a few of us still share it for the extra space.

Some of us are now in Ascension the rest did a realm transfer or have stopped playing as far as I know.
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Rogue
Oh there are some of us still around, I am one and I still play! Savior of Azeroth actually ;p but not too many do anymore Im afraid, most stopped playing and some moved on to ascension and other guilds. There are a few still on madoran to this day, I moved Aslene somewhere else...but still play her as my main 5 years later and she is the first toon I ever made and an original of Epoch.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Wow....6 month old thread. Where did you find this...... Page 23?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]