How Blizzard Destroyed WoW

Intellect:
Intellect provides 1 spellpower and 0.00154% to crit per point. With Mark of the Wild, Heart of the Wild, and Astral Leather Specialization, it provides 1.169 spellpower and 0.0018% crit (555 points per 1% crit, a bit under 1/3 of a crit rating).
Similarly, with these talents, one point of Intellect increases your maximum mana by 17.53 (19.28 with 2/3 Furor), and your regen from Replenishment, Revitalize, and Innervate correspondingly.
These things together make Int the best stat for both HPS and mana.

But hey if you want to keep being wrong while complaining about whats wrong with WoW, by all means, I thought I'd try to help out.
\

You sir/madam put waaaaay to much time and effort into this game. Please, please please put down your scientific calculator and go outside to play. Oops! Look your dork is showing.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Hunter
Intellect:
Intellect provides 1 spellpower and 0.00154% to crit per point. With Mark of the Wild, Heart of the Wild, and Astral Leather Specialization, it provides 1.169 spellpower and 0.0018% crit (555 points per 1% crit, a bit under 1/3 of a crit rating).
Similarly, with these talents, one point of Intellect increases your maximum mana by 17.53 (19.28 with 2/3 Furor), and your regen from Replenishment, Revitalize, and Innervate correspondingly.

But hey if you want to keep being wrong while complaining about whats wrong with WoW, by all means, I thought I'd try to help out.
\

You sir/madam put waaaaay to much time and effort into this game. Please, please please put down your scientific calculator and go outside to play. Oops! Look your dork is showing.

http://almostgolf.com/dave-pelz-training-videos/images/damage_control.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

YOU JUST WOKE THE BEE HIVE

<DAKHATH GRYLLUS GANTRU> INC
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Intellect:

\

Took 45 seconds to look it up. SO MUCH TIME.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
can i join dakhath gryllus gantru pls
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Just get a leather helm, Boh :p
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/01/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Finx

You're a cool guy and all Finx, but sorry NGA.

No
Gnomes
Allowed.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
03/01/2011 12:32 PMPosted by Dakhath

You're a cool guy and all Finx, but sorry NGA.

No
Gnomes
Allowed.

ok :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Don't let him fool you, he's just sad he can't be a gnome since we're horde.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I"d be a female dwarf if we were Alliance. Not even joking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'd pay for the name Bubbles and be the cutest gnome ever.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/01/2011 2:53 PMPosted by Dakhath
I"d be a female dwarf if we were Alliance. Not even joking.
Female Dwarves are the only race with the racial passive of Awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd like to say this thread was hijacked pretty well. /golf clap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Destroyed?

Fact: More people are playing WOW than ever in it's history.

Cataclysm is the best version of WOW yet.

Before the LFD I tried to find a tank on KT for two maybe three hours a night.

God Bless LFD, it changed my life.
Reply Quote
Topic 2: All the small things.
Over the years blizzard has made a lot of little changes. Changes that I don't think were needed. I used to enjoy having to mix my own poisons as a rog just because it made my class sort of unique. Having to do special missions to level my lockpicking was pretty interesting to. Now they don't even put treasure chests in instances. Don't even get me started on the Ravenholdt guys.
Druids used to have to do special missions to get their forms/cure disease etc. Ya I know it was a pain in the ass swimming around in the ocean for a form that was practically useless but now I'm sad that it's gone. Pallies had to go to scholo to get their mount. Now I know a lot of palladins who complained about having to do something for their mount when everyone else pretty much got theirs for free but, looking back, don't you think that that kind of made your class special? I little different from all the rest?
Was having to carry reagents around really such a bad thing? Those one or two bagslots really that important? I miss kicking myself in the pants for not having any vanishing powder in bgs and razzing the guy who showed up to the raid and had to single buff everybody.
Just a bunch of small things that made us unique. Annoying at the time perhaps but I really don't like how they keep trying to make everybody the same rather than exploring the ways they can make each different class special in their own right.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
This is meant in the least hostile way possible but why are you still playing?

You have issues with things designed around making your game-play experience more streamlined and friendlier to new players, as well as ignore the aspects of zone changes that improved them a great deal. The quest lines now follow a story rather than just are random little tidbits that tease at some kind of point but never quite deliver it.

If anything it seems my biggest problem with WoW lately is the rose-tinted glasses people put on to remember the tedious grinds that made up the past that were far from enjoyable and are editing the memories of the past game-play for themselves.
Edited by Thyella on 3/2/2011 9:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Perhaps, the point the OP is trying to make in regards to point 2 is that they are 'too easy'. The requirements to bring reagents, craft one's own poison, have to work for a skill, yes, they were tedious... but they did add a flavor to the game as opposed to...

March up to trainer
Right-click trainer
Left-click Train on appropriate spell
Benefit

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]