[H] Iced Tea recruiting

90 Troll Mage
got a pally still looking for a solid hunter and 6/8 :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi! i was wondering if i could join your guild. im looking for an active guild. the guild i am on right now is very inactive and i get quite lonely playing by myself and not talking to people while i quest. :(

Im a shadow priest. my ilvl is 375 (higher once i get my 397 back piece). Im almost on every night unless i have work. im a very dedicated player. Just looking to have fun and improve my playing skills. I understand you are not looking for a shadow priest... but i was hoping you would make an exception... I really think your guild is right for me from the posts (i've read most of them) you posted. I fully understand if i dont get gear right away, i will try to climb my way to the top and be the best dps(er) i can be. :D

Please inbox me on my character Hyn. or email me at Woobinchang@yahoo.com.

Thank you for the consideration. :D

Hyn
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
We have way too many cloth wearers and conqueror tokens as it is right now and our healing and shadow priest have about 100% attendance so we don't even have room for a back up. Also we filled that hunter spot.
Reply Quote
/tears.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
awwweeee why are you sad tide! :(((((
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]