Goodbye wow

85 Human Warrior
Bye everyone

It's been 2 years since I started this game on this server and I just can't do it anymore. This is my 3rd toon here and it feels like such a waste.

To the guild <Poisoned> I'd like to thank you for hastening my decision. Sonix is such a prick, it made the move a no-brainer. I have decided to move and play the game Rift.
I figured i would cut my losses, and instead of spending my money to be within a toxic community I would just move on.
Wow would have been a good game but the pricks on this server ruin it for everyone. If anyone is playing Rift, I'm on wolvsbane, hit me up

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You will be sorely missed. Enjoy Rift!

{circle} BYE {circle}
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yes I will enjoy

And No, it is you and the other e-douches that will be sorely missed. Frankly I don't know what to do with my self! I should come back... To a bunch of pansies who think of them selves as men with huge e-peens. I assure u sonix sees nothing but gut when he inspects his "distinguishing" characteristics. A few toes at most.

What a joke u are Sonix, hope playing big man on video games make u sleep better at night... Tool
Edited by Deadstop on 2/28/2011 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
he's just a whining little kid.. I gave him a pity spot in my guild in hopes of perhaps training him / whatever.. he constantly talked in guild chat with stupid icons.. {Circle} Hi everyone {/circle}.. I asked him 3 different times over multiple days to not do that as.. well.. its lame.. annoying.. stupid.. the last time I just gkicked him.. sick of kids.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Why do we care that you're leaving? Bye.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
1st) i'am a grown-ass man

2nd) if you dont like little kids, u should prob find a different hobby

3rd) i used my {circle} Heroic Anyone? {circle} macro a total of 5 times within 1 week...

@ spinnerdh: this community is what turned me off, Sonix Poisoned me and killed my toons
Edited by Deadstop on 2/28/2011 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
02/28/2011 1:04 PMPosted by Sonix
him.. sick of kids.

Its a no wonder u dont have a girlfriend and just spend your time eating chips and playing WoW
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
lol... another IM QUITTING WOW! post... yay... i love reading these.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Because im sure no kids play Rift and that they have an upstanding community of respectful players.

Btw, trying to call someone out on a public forum as an "elitist" and an "e-douche" only to turn around and pitch hackneyed fat jokes just makes you look like the douche. You wont be missed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Because one person/situation reflects upon the server as a whole? That makes sense.

You think Rift is going to be a fresh start for you? Maybe. I can say with the utmost certainty that there are "e-douches" on any MMORPG, although I wish you the best of luck.

I do not know Sonix, or anyone from Poisoned for that matter, so I assume nothing. I will say this, the cliche whining about how they were mean to you only makes you look childish. You say you're a "grown ass man", act like it.

Farewell.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Can I have your gold?
Reply Quote
(This guy's been gone for a month...)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
SILENCE WORM

It is fun to poke at things long after the fact.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/highfive Kryptas
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
LOL at Qix's comment he cracks me up.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Priest
lol I know I'm late but man their are a-holes on ever server no use crying about it... make your own guild and kick ppl that are like that. Its your choice who to play with.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Really the best thing to do is server transfer. UB has to be the worst server. It is the New Jersey of WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]