(H) Random Acts of Violence

85 Troll Druid
Thats right folks, old faces from an old guild are xfering back to garona everyday! (I used to be Primemoover, for those who remember)

Currently, we are restructuring the old guild and getting everything in order.. but we could really use some new blood. We had two raiding groups who raided different days at one point, and that is our first goal. Rated BGs have been discussed as well, and we will be participating as soon as we get the people with gear.

This is mostly informing Garona that a lot of the original players in RAoV are back, and that we are looking for guild oriented individuals who want to bust cata content open wide. Info such as website, what we need for classes (which is kind of everything right now), and more will come as I get the information. We don't mind taking levelers either... I -ask- that you be at least part way through BC though.

Message Porcnbeans, Parthenon, or myself for more info.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
:D Can I expect some more skirmishes outside of Stormwind? I really miss those.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
We can work something out :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Didn't Random Acts already make their Cata come back; you know the one with restructuring, raiding and bgs? And then didn't it die again due to lack of interest and direction?

Good luck reguardless, I hope someone can pull it together.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Didn't Random Acts already make their Cata come back; you know the one with restructuring, raiding and bgs? And then didn't it die again due to lack of interest and direction?

Good luck reguardless, I hope someone can pull it together.
I think it has become worse than Ascension finally with all the incarnations.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
We kicked ass in Wrath, pvp ass anyway! Sadly all good must come to an end, let a dead tag die.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
03/04/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Reker
We kicked ass in Wrath, pvp ass anyway! Sadly all good must come to an end, let a dead tag die.
There were 3 incarnations of raov, that I knew of at least, in Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

hah.......hah........... aaahhhhh.....hhhhmmmm.......

good stuff
Reply Quote
THAT IS A TERRIBLE PICTURE OF YOU TRAX.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]