World PvP, hwg

90 Night Elf Warrior
did anyone send a tell to Geshundiehjhieet?
Edited by Splitail on 3/7/2011 5:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/bump for reminder, looking forward to this and yes will start spamming alliance tonight and sending calendar invites.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
360 horde killed, 110 alliance deaths, we came to your house and kicked your a.. lol was fun guys hope to do again next week
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
i think most of those kills were hozer, apprently we focus him every chance we get and would all gladly die to secure one hozer death. death to hozer
Reply Quote
If I remember.... you never got inside the city :)
But good try anyway...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
It was a most glorious event. Even in all of my dying and stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am pretty sure that the goal wasn't to run inside and take over Org. The point is to kill hordies which we did. Eventually we want to see you meet us on neutral ground.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I applaud your efforts but I believe your endeavors are in vain blizzard went out of there way to make sure world PvP is dead. With that said I will try to kill as many of you as I can.

You guys should come to the gurubashia arena every 3 hours ungrouped I say ungrouped because 30 allaince on 5 horde is as much fun as a warrior trying to hit a mage.
Edited by Morane on 3/8/2011 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If the 360 number is only 85s, then that's cool. If its everyone, including the 10+ lowbies that no doubt charged at you multiple times like lemmings, then it's really not that cool. Unfortunately, I highly doubt you'll ever get this much turnout on neutral ground. Maybe 10-20 tops.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/08/2011 6:48 AMPosted by Morane
You guys should come to the gurubashia arena every 3 hours ungrouped I say ungrouped because 30 allaince on 5 horde is as much fun as a warrior trying to hit a mage.

I still want to make a Gurubashi arena bank alt death match just for kicks and giggles, but I'm afraid my L85 mage bank alt would win. Why do I keep getting bored and leveling random alts?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]