[A] Epic Recruitment

80 Tauren Paladin
hello i tried the link to your site but for some reason it isnt working anyway ill message one of the three when i get home tonight. i have a balance/tank druid a resto/enhance shammy and a holy/disc priest on azuremyst and i stopped raiding a few weeks after firelands was released. i want to get back into it and would be very interested and could be a good addition to your 10 mans. ill be on meechie/wookiebear or beautiful tonight and i will message one of the 3 posted ty@!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm...I just tried www.epictheguild.com and it worked for me. Some employers block certain sites if you were at work. I'll probably be on around 5:30PM server time and we have a raid at 6:30PM.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
Ok and i tried the site and could get the forums page but not the homepage. just tried it on my phone as well and says it couldnt display the page... oh well ill message you tonight so ya can semy characters and decide from there.. i have missed alot but i have seen most of the fights in regular when i was progressing with my old guild. just need to catch up on the fights and the ways to do them now, last time i was working on Fl stuff was about 2 weeks after it came out and everyone was figuring out exactly what to do and best strats.. im sure there is alot better ways to do alot of it now days :P catch ya online ^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hehe must have been a bug or somthing i was able toget the main page this morning. ill add a app and see you guys tues!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for a few good people.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Baleroc down! We are still recruiting and will consider all classes and specs.
Edited by Beani on 9/14/2011 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bump for more raiders and casual players!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
<Epic> is recruiting! We are currently 4/8 in Dragon Soul and we run 10 mans twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:30PM server time. We are looking for players who can make a majority of the raids and are interested in a friendly and focused raid environment without a huge time commitment.

We are also now opening recruitment for casual players that are interested in running 5-mans, PVP, and for Achievements.

We are currently looking for (But will consider all classes and specs):

1 Off-Tank with DPS or Heal secondary spec

1-2 Healers - Priest preferred

1-2 DPS - Mage/Warlock/Priest preferred

Please apply at http://www.epictheguild.com and speak with Matteusz or Beani in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
<Epic> is recruiting! We are currently working on heroic mode 10 man Dragon Soul and we run 10 mans twice a week on Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:30PM server time. We are looking for players who can make a majority of the raids and are interested in a friendly and focused raid environment without a huge time commitment.

We are also now opening recruitment for casual players that are interested in running 5-mans, PVP, and for Achievements.

We are currently looking for (But will consider all classes and specs):

1-2 Healers

1-2 DPS - Warlock preferred

Please apply at http://www.epictheguild.com and speak with Matteusz or Beani in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So I know I was supposed to be back in May, but it looks like I will be extended out here in the Arabian Gulf for another few months. I plan on being back and playing again early August! Until then hope you all are well and you find the recruits you are looking for!
Edited by Vorris on 3/31/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
BUMP ^^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks, Vorris! Hope everything stays calm out there. We'll see you when you get back. Probably be close to Pandaville by then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
At least I have access to the Forums which I usually don't. So getting some reading done on whats coming in the Xpac. Might actually be fun to play a Warlock again and not a lot of work for mediocre returns.

BACK TO THE TOP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for a few good raiders as we move through heroic mode DS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
54 Days...and youll have one more :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cant wait to get back...I'll be home before you know it! Good luck with the recruiting effort and the current content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Dont know if anyone even reads these Forums, but it looks like ill be back in a couple of weeks!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It's pretty quiet these days. Glad to hear you'll be back soon. Need more warlock!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]