Stop complaining about ZA and ZG

44 Draenei Shaman
03/01/2011 4:24 PMPosted by Hemophobia

fixed, because really that's what happens.

and

ELECTROCUTED!

how did no one else except one person notice this? It was pretty satisfying

Actually, that's a perfect example of a blue being evasive when being presented with an amazing idea.

Or an example of a cm/mod/owner of a forum stating normal thoughts and everyone kissing his/her butt. Happens in pretty much every forum ever.
86 Troll Mage
03/01/2011 1:44 PMPosted by Zarhym
You're the one who started a thread asking for Burning Crusade-only servers. That's more precisely not going forward. :)

BOOM! Roasted!
90 Tauren Druid
03/01/2011 6:34 PMPosted by Fornizzle
You really i dont i dont care if this is a blue post i dont care i call people out when their acting like jerks, ban me or dont ban me, zarhym ur being a jerk right now

He's not being a jerk, he's just frustrated. A lot of us are, on both sides of the divide. Calling him a jerk doesn't help.
86 Troll Mage
03/01/2011 2:01 PMPosted by Zarhym
But not to worry! You'll have plenty additional lore about the Zandalari, Gurubashi, and Amani tribes to ignore in 4.1. :p

Zarhym is starting to become my favorite blue
72 Night Elf Druid
zarhym stop letting the trolls and really anyone who disagrees with you get to ya man, i'm starting to feel all awkward and stuff over here like someone feels they're being bullied and has to take up for them self. watching you argue with everyone feels really weird-like you probably should be above it as an employee-oh but wait i'm supposed to remember that you are human and stuff-but you're also representing your company... and i know i have to act like a mature responsible adult at my company... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
82 Tauren Shaman
03/01/2011 6:32 PMPosted by Anabawan
Or an example of a cm/mod/owner of a forum stating normal thoughts and everyone kissing his/her butt. Happens in pretty much every forum ever.

not exactly.

If a normal forum poser said what he said it would be kinda lolsy. I agree that it would be a normal thought if everyone saw Legend's other post.

But a Cm is just gold. Idk why. I guess it's because they haven't devolved to the level that a good amount of forum posters have.
44 Draenei Shaman
03/01/2011 6:39 PMPosted by Fornizzle

He's not being a jerk, he's just frustrated. A lot of us are, on both sides of the divide. Calling him a jerk doesn't help.

U know wat doesnt help is calling me out hwen im calling zarhym out for calling me out for calling you out

so if A = B
and B = C
then A = C
and if the logarithimuc function
3^x = 10
using the laws of log i deduce that
log(3)x = log(10)
and divide out the log (3) so i get
x = log(10)/log(3)
then ....
U ARE A JERK TO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
85 Orc Warlock
"Remaking old content" is a virtually meaningless statement. And I just told you there's a distinct reason for players to go back... it's moving the story forward.

You're the one who started a thread asking for Burning Crusade-only servers. That's more precisely not going forward. :)

+1 for the Blue.

90 Tauren Druid
03/01/2011 6:35 PMPosted by Alovaz

BOOM! Roasted!

I actually disagree with Zarhym there. BC only servers would be arrested in development at that point in the timeline - playing in one would be like being a Civil War re-enactor. I'd feel a little ripped off if the developers of a Vietnam War game were to stage the Battle of Gettysburg in their game, though, even if they changed the Generals from Lee and Meade to Giap and Westmoreland.
80 Human Mage
blizzard-when someone has a bad day you are supposed to send them home from work or at least give them extra paperwork and sit them in a back room-that way them having a very silly and pointless immature argument doesn't happen in front of the world to embarrass you
86 Blood Elf Paladin
ZG seems like a pretty good new instance to me, new boss mechanics, new trash mechanics with beautiful nostlagic ambience and the beautiful troll environment. Before you critics jump straight into denouncing Blizzard for the implementation of these dungeons, maybe you should consider running them or at least watching some of the boss fights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2F9Mb4CK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r_Tfni-Dok

ZA has just been released on PTR too, so i can't wait to see what new bosses or mechanics are released.

To those who commented that Blizzard are only implementing 2 new heroics blah blah, Firelands is a new raid dungeon coming out too in 4.1 with also the possibility of a new underwater instance as stated at Blizzcon. Also keep in mind this quote

We have more in store even past patch 4.1 and we'll be sharing more details about them before much longer. We'll also be sharing a more complete look at Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman (including the updated mounts.) Though, testing on the PTR will get you a look at it more up front and personal.

We are not near the "end" of things in World of Warcraft nor at the "end" of our ideas. Development takes time though and we plan to make sure that experiences in game continue to be epic.

from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140504982?page=1#2

I also can't find the blue post regarding how Hyjal will be refurbished this patch; remade back to it's glory, after our questing saved Hyjal from being destroyed by the Twilight Cult, including new daily quests etc. This seems amazing from a lore/storytelling point of view in which many disgruntled posters have been using as justification in disparaging the implementation of ZA and ZG.
Community Manager
Zul'Aman is in Ghostlands, which is in Azeroth, not Outland. It's true Ghostlands didn't receive any terrain changes after the Cataclysm, but that doesn't mean the remaining Amani are unaffected by what's happened.

We'll have more information to share on the return of Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub soon. But for now I'll say this: there is a center of troll civilization yet to be seen in World of Warcraft. There was once an ancient empire of troll tribes united. Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub becoming key points of interest in Cataclysm plays into this. Perhaps something has happened to once again call for the unity of the disaffected tribes. Perhaps a certain tribe with allegiances elsewhere sees this as a very bad thing. ;)

Altering a certain piece of content from a world(TBC) that has still been unaffected by the cataclysm sure is a backwards way of "Evolving".

I'd honestly just call it being lazy, as the idea of simply revamping old content instead of making new, original content to sink our teeth into is lazy in itself.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/01/2011 1:44 PMPosted by Zarhym
LOL Zarhym your remaking old content thats not going foward.

"Remaking old content" is a virtually meaningless statement. And I just told you there's a distinct reason for players to go back... it's moving the story forward.

zarhym i wish I could describe to you how happy that made me.
77 Human Warrior

zarhym i wish I could describe to you how happy that made me.

I wonder if people can stop saying Bliz doesn't care now.
Edited by Andii on 3/1/2011 7:05 PM PST
1 Tauren Shaman
What is wrong with you people? 5 hours and 13 pages of posts and not a single one of you commented on this finely crafted Three Amigos quote? I am ashamed of you all. Ashamed.

03/01/2011 1:40 PMPosted by Manzarrek
Jefe, what is a plethora?

*ahem*

Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
84 Blood Elf Warlock
Zarhym, thank you for explaining the remake. It makes sense, I heavily anticipate the lore to come.

Everyone who keeps ripping Bliz for remaking the dungeons, what would you rather they did? Making a new dungeon serves the same purpose; it's a place to get 1337 loot and hopefully further the lore. They did both with this. Why are you complaining?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]