Stop complaining about ZA and ZG

85 Worgen Druid
Are we getting zandalar rep for the new ZG? I notice that it;s not gone from my reputation pane, but others that have been removed (the centaurs, for example), no longer show up.
90 Tauren Druid
They are five man's, they were good content, are still good content and I think will be fun.
85 Undead Priest
03/01/2011 1:40 PMPosted by Manzarrek
Jefe, what is a plethora?

An excess of a bodily fluid, particularly blood.
90 Orc Hunter
03/01/2011 1:38 PMPosted by Irokain
Why do you have to remove the old raids to add the new content though? Curse of the Black Pearl wasn't pulled from the shelves at Best Buy when Deadman's Chest came out.

Did you read the blue post? No? Have you read any of the blue posts about this? No? Thought so.
I... just did. Nowhere did he say they were leaving the old one up, just that "to advance the story line, we're redoing it." Ok, so where do we learn about what happened before this "new storyline"? Wowwiki? Books? Sure as heck isn't in the game anymore.
85 Tauren Paladin
People think that same maps = same enccounters.

Stupidity at its finest.

Yeah they should just remake ZA every year with new bosses.

What's that? People complain about the loss of classic maps and now they aren't sated enough?

Edit: actually i forgot to add two.
Edited by Faonu on 3/1/2011 1:50 PM PST
Community Manager
03/01/2011 1:36 PMPosted by Legend
LOL Zarhym your remaking old content thats not going foward.

"Remaking old content" is a virtually meaningless statement. And I just told you there's a distinct reason for players to go back... it's moving the story forward.

You're the one who started a thread asking for Burning Crusade-only servers. That's more precisely not going forward. :)
85 Undead Rogue
The content isn't even released yet and people are crying.
85 Tauren Paladin
03/01/2011 1:40 PMPosted by Taugosz
There's a lot of new content in Cataclysm. There's also a plethora of updated content to advance the story.

I don't mind ZA/ZG coming back, they were a couple of my favorite raids. But I was disappointed in how much 5 man content Cataclysm had. Trying to gear up for heroics, you basically farm the same 3 instances over and over again, or just go buy PvP gear to boost your item level.

Updated content is fine, but even with SKF/DM, we've got 9 heroics, compared to 12 at the launch of WotLK, and 14 for TBC. With the way heroic grinding is these days, it's not enough.

Only 9 heroics at the launch of WOTLK, and no, do NOT calculate those in ICC.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]