Stop complaining about ZA and ZG

100 Gnome Death Knight
Lore or story or not, I am still upset that the real "Cataclysm" happened 2 weeks prior to the expansion. That was 2 weeks of lost ZG runs for mounts that you seem to think you are appeasing us by adding in similar yet different ones. DO NOT WANT. If in that two week period, I ran it every lock out and didn't get it, I wouldn't be nearly so pissy about rehashing old content.
Edited by Frostine on 3/1/2011 2:52 PM PST
85 Human Priest
I know ZG has new bosses and I think Jindo is the end boss. As far as I know ZA isn't available for testing yet.

Jindo was in classic ZG as well. as an optional boss... I take it the stuff is still recycled. /sigh
85 Worgen Death Knight
Think you guys are confused.. Rather then making a new island and calling it a day , they are taking old places and bringing them up to speed with current events. I personally LOVE what they been doing , not trying to kiss ass or anything but when i first came back tot he game i expect the same stuff as wotlk and burning crusade , just a new place to quest at , a couple new raids , and thats it . When i got back tho i was like holy *!%* 0.0 so much so that i have made two new toons just to read of all the quest lines up to 60 . in short bravo >.> and keep up the good work .
03/01/2011 3:00 PMPosted by Akasuke
Think you guys are confused.. Rather then making a new island and calling it a day , they are taking old places and bringing them up to speed with current events. I personally LOVE what they been doing , not trying to kiss ass or anything but when i first came back tot he game i expect the same stuff as wotlk and burning crusade , just a new place to quest at , a couple new raids , and thats it . When i got back tho i was like holy *!%* 0.0 so much so that i have made two new toons just to read of all the quest lines up to 60 . in short bravo >.> and keep up the good work .

Agree completely. It almost seems that people read the headline text of the content patches and then start raging.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]