Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick
Faction: Horde
Realm: US Ghostlands
Realm Type: PvE
Realm Timezone: CST
Battlegroup: Retaliation
Progression: 4/6 (MV)
Raid Times: 7:00 PM to around 10:00 PM server time
Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday old world raid on Saturday for fun and mogging
Openings: Accepting all classes
Needs: Dedicated Tank (non-DK preferred), 1-2 healers, 3-4 DPS (all types)

<The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Horde Christian guild whose primary goal is to facilitate a fun, relaxed, encouraging, and Christ-filled community in WoW. If you are interested in a laid-back play style in a Christian/family-friendly environment and building new, solid relationships with awesome people please consider signing up! We have a strong group of 90s who would like to continue on raiding in Mists of Pandaria content.

There is no faith requirement to join, and the guild is not some kind of Bible-verses-in-trade-chat-spewing club; the only rules are that you respect the beliefs and opinions of others, be mature, and demonstrate a good nature to other players on the Ghostlands server and other servers with whom we interact in LFR and LFG. We are currently raiding 10 man MV as a guild. Make no mistake, we may be very laid back and forgiving of mistakes, but our guild's teamwork is impeccable, and we are very competent players.

Looking to raid with us? We are currently looking for a dedicated tank, 1-2 more dedicated healers, and 3-4 more DPS classes (all types). Mogu'shan Vaults is what we are looking to finish currently.

Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com for more information or contact the guild leader Junataro, or officers Ruavin, Khavii, Rosina, Overcharge, Fortres, or Jomac in game. We are extremely friendly, laid-back folks and will do our best to answer any questions you might have.

We have an application on our website. Please make an account on our website, and submit an application, and our officers will get back to you as soon as possible, which is usually within a 24-48 hour period.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day.
Edited by Junataro on 3/5/2013 9:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bumpage.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Hey,
Ive been DPSing and Just getting back into Tanking with this Character. If yall could help me out with the transfer and faction change costs Id love to join yall.
Reply Quote
Edited by Sayid on 5/17/2013 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Actually people are on a lot. Did you try sending in game mail? Never heard of anyone not responding to an application. Sorry it didn't work out the way you had hoped but the things you are saying don't add up to what i see everyday. We've added new people this week. Send in game mail to Junataro he will respond when he can. Hope to see you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think we do as long as you are respectful to the people in the guild and community.
Reply Quote
^ Bump for the Guild I want to join ^
Reply Quote
Hello Ghostlands, I have updated this post in an effort to continue recruiting for Patch 5.2. If you are interested in The Fish and Bread Trick (I'm sure you've seen us around and been curious about the name!), check us out at www.thefishandbreadtrick.com. We'd love to have you join and get to know us. Put in an application, and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]