Buying Book of Glyph Mastery

1 Draenei Mage
I will pay 200g per book. Just COD them to me.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I will pay 201g per book, and not sell glyphs for more than 50g.

Just COD them to me. Once i have all the book's i'll start posting 1-2 of every glyph i can make! (have to research some still too :( )
Edited by Morroes on 3/2/2011 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
225g. And a free glyph of your choice. Which I have, and Morroes doesn't.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
Eat it .. THIS market be mine ... HEHEHHEHEHEHHE ...

well it will be once my druid gets done with inscription and herbing ... just hit NR on both proffs ...

Druid .. such an awesome class for herbing .. not bad for inscription too.

and with the amount of herbs I can farm at a fast speed ... lets see how long them 199,99,99 prices last Guildie.

Oh and dem books you want so badly .. my priest who was my previous attempts at a scribe is sitting on a ton of them horde side (last I checked she had 30 - 40 of them) ... might actually be worth 25 bucks to bring her over with the books .. my druid will need them.

That's the spirit! I can't believe I still sell so many at 199g99s99c with so many people promising to bring low price glyphs to the auction house. Eventually someone is going to break up my good deal. I just thought one of the half dozen that have taken a run at it since last fall would have made more head way.

And its not ME who wants the books so badly. I just want them in a safe place. Over on the Horde side is fine with me. Its the ones on Alliance side that need to be in my bank vault.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
come to me imo! got all in game glyphs!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/03/2011 9:47 AMPosted by Girlrage
I am glad at least that they made the spawn rate of whiptail insane or else I might have bought up all your inferno inks Cyreene.

they fixed that
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
03/03/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Shamánigans

they fixed that

Really? Man it must have been crazy before, I think it's still good now. Got 6 stacks in a little over 10 minutes.

Its less than half what it was for that brief spell but its still very high. Sometimes the competition with the Tauren Druids really gets intense but you can still pick a lot in a short spell. Before the nerf, the nodes would respawn right when you picked them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
03/03/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Cyreene
Tauren Druids

effin tauren druids, i dont mind that they can pick fast or that they can pick while in flight form what i DO mind is them coming over on a node i have already started and pretty much jack it since i cant get it as fast as they can
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
we are ninjas

/poof
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
I still want those books! 225g per book plus a free glyph of your choice.

Reply Quote
82 Tauren Druid
we are ninjas

/poof

No your not ... your trees.

I know. :D

I should bring this guy over to mess up with Cyreen's glyph economy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]