@Asesina

90 Undead Warlock
tried to find you in game but naturally you canadians are slipper devils.

anyways.

i stole your name for my rogue in Rift because someone took my name already.....clearly a fanboy.

i hope you dont mind

<3 saz
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You'd think that the scrub warlock fanboy who'd steal Ases's name would be Teyron.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i couldn't think of another name! im horrible with them. ffs this one is ripped off of magic the gathering.

also i completely forgot about that teyron kid.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Sazdek im picking up rift tomorrow, advice? server? class?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
advice, get your shakeweight ready

server, briarcliff. felt the most like LS to me even since before the headstart those forums were buzzing with trolls.

class, anything but a mage. rogues and warriors are top of the line in damage and tanking (yes rogues can tank) not to mention easy as balls leveling specs. clerics are the best healers (a duh) with an ok tank spec and negligable dps. mages right now are just undertuned in all souls. its a little depressing because i love casters but i can't bring myself to level one just yet.

guardian side warfronts seem to win like 80% of the time if you pug though. defiants are just silly. but we are sexier. i leveled a guardian up to 10 and i just wanted to puke at that point. all this "the gods this" and "the gods that" nonsense. i just wanted to kill all of them afterwards.

anyways, if you want an easy class with op leveling and bg specs, go with a warrior. rogues have the fun mechanics with shadow stalking and such. not to mention rogues can also heal as a bard or be a ranged machine with marksman/ranger. they seem to be the more versatile class of the bunch.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
advice, get your shakeweight ready

server, briarcliff. felt the most like LS to me even since before the headstart those forums were buzzing with trolls.

class, anything but a mage. rogues and warriors are top of the line in damage and tanking (yes rogues can tank) not to mention easy as balls leveling specs. clerics are the best healers (a duh) with an ok tank spec and negligable dps. mages right now are just undertuned in all souls. its a little depressing because i love casters but i can't bring myself to level one just yet.

guardian side warfronts seem to win like 80% of the time if you pug though. defiants are just silly. but we are sexier. i leveled a guardian up to 10 and i just wanted to puke at that point. all this "the gods this" and "the gods that" nonsense. i just wanted to kill all of them afterwards.

anyways, if you want an easy class with op leveling and bg specs, go with a warrior. rogues have the fun mechanics with shadow stalking and such. not to mention rogues can also heal as a bard or be a ranged machine with marksman/ranger. they seem to be the more versatile class of the bunch.

Cleric damage is fine if not a little OP with the right spec. Every calling has alot of versatility, and I really don't see how you can call anything underpowered right now seeing as how there isnt much to gauge it on. The game is fun, and I hope it doesnt become a buff/nerf rollercoaster like wow is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
well its no real secret that mages are undertuned right now. the only place they really shine is in warfronts with their ability to control via squirrel and shutting down healers......but considering i was 1v1'ing them as bard/riftstalker/sabatuer it was a bit silly. though yes i agree its still early in the game to guage what is what though it's pretty clear that warriors and rogues have the easiest time and can pretty much shakeweight slam their keyboard to victory
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So i picked a healery cleric thingy on Seastone, so yea :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
nifty.

expect to be destroyed in warfronts
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
03/04/2011 8:06 AMPosted by Sazdek
guardian side warfronts seem to win like 80% of the time if you pug though.

03/07/2011 1:03 AMPosted by Sazdek
expect to be destroyed in warfronts

wat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
you didn't mention rolling a guardian. however the reference of being destroyed is by me and my guild. just so you know, if you see fist of the empire in a warfront, just give up.

Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock

03/03/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Yakiniku
You'd think that the scrub warlock fanboy who'd steal Ases's name would be Teyron.

OH NO YOU DIDNT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]