Enigma
Revenge
SiN

This guy beat me to all the ones that were high end :(
Reply Quote
Anyone remember Straight Outta Kalimdor? I miss those guys =(
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Paladin
What about Nubrac and that guild he made?

Anyways, the kiss army was the best guild that I can remember.
Edited by Zedikuss on 2/25/2012 5:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Vindicator *cough*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Pretty sure the list goes:

RS

Other people.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Edited by Huon on 4/23/2012 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Burningeye
Vindicator *cough*

For real ^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What about Nubrac and that guild he made?

Nerd Rage I think it was called =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/18/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Kryptomaniac
Insurgence on Alliance side :)

Some damn good times were had with that guild!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2011 08:00 PMPosted by Offended
I remember when RS stopped raiding (we didn't and have yet to break up), we were in the top 100 US guilds on wowprogress or wowjitsu or whatever site was tracking at the time, for MONTHS. I'm talking we stopped raiding in march and in July we were still top 100. We were top 50 US horde for even longer.

Yeah, a lot of that is based on just their way of point tracking really, as an example;

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/rating.tier11

Suit Up (merge of Tsunami and Adept) which didn't even happen until like September, is ranked 47th on here and you'd have to go to like ~US300th before you start finding 13/13 kills that are even after the day Suit Up was created. You'll see anomalies like this sometimes just because of the point system used. Like for example in RS's case your 4/6 that was done very early (top 20ish and what not) was just strictly going to total more points than a guild that clears the instance from scratch 3 months after you did that 4/6. It makes sense in the idea being, yeah you killed more bosses but these guys killed these ones way before you and then stopped trying, so they are better. But you just cant look at it in the way of your still ranked US 40th, there still must be only 40 US guilds that have killed it 3 months later, as that likely isn't the case.ANYWAYS, as for on subject;

PvE wise I'd say global ranking wise RS achieved the highest point out of a vek'nilash guild (obviously during Sunwell). Although I could easily be proved wrong by some vanilla ranking maybe.

Also, any guild Organo was in was obviously a candidate for greatness. He single-handedly thwarted Gospel's evil reign of tyranny over lesser RS members
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Great Men in History were (are) badass. Every time I saw them in game I wished I had some cool name (and decked out PvP gear). QQ

Happy to be a part of SiN and Ethereal during TBC!

Burning Crusade was by far the most fun I've had in this game.
Reply Quote
58 Dwarf Shaman
Jagabombs duh
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Enigma was pretty good back in Wotlk.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Rogue
FooH??? y you forget
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]