Fav TB Opponents.

85 Human Priest
So, the horde kicks our ass often but I don't hate them for it. I love TB and have fun in there even when we lose. So, her some props to the two horde I love to try and kill the most.

Mizze and Nolan :P

Everyone else post your favorite TB opponents. Who do you love to kill? Is there anyone you go out of your way to take on? Post it!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Whoever is in range of my tab moonfire spam.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
illwai is the only one that matters, if you kill that damn gnome mage, you win the tower. at least for myself, when i see him i try my hardest to at least annoy him if not kill him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Btw. Dreamzlol, the other day when you decided to not slaughter me as I tried to exit TB was, at least imo, a good example of why the horde are better than the Alliance. Ty.

On a side note, I enjoy killing you, or rather getting kill by you, when TB is still in progress. :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Anyone that's not an enhance shaman or a DK
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Anyone grillin' Illwai
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
A lot of people on Horde have a thing for Daveb.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/01/2011 10:24 PMPosted by Truèwan
He puts the lotion on his skin.

Oh my..
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRGzt1UO130

bleach...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Idk why but seems I'm always targetting a tauren warrior Biggut or a Pally Madmartigan (spelling?)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
For some reason lately i seem to usually have a few dk's, a few hunters and a few rogues on me at all times.
Makes me die real fast :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
VEX
03/01/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Tupacolypse
A lot of people on Horde have a thing for Daveb.

XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]