[H] <is saving townspeople> recruiting

85 Undead Warlock
About us

<is saving townspeople> is a progression guild that raids around a casual schedule. Our goal is to push progression while keeping raid times light and enjoyable. Because we do not raid as much as other guilds (we raid 6 hours a week), our progression may not be as fast. That is why we maximize our use of time and progress in the most efficient manner.

Apart from raiders, we also welcome casuals to join the guild to take advantage of its perks and meet other people who want to run heroics, do bgs, or stuff like achievements or leveling alts. Don't hesitate to ask for an invite.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Raid Times

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00pm ST [9:00PM-12:00AM EST]
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00pm ST
__________________________________________________________________________________

Recruitment:
All classes except warlocks and mages.

We are in the process of forming our second 10m raid group. The raid times may be different for this group, based on the needs of the raiders. We are also looking for backup raiders (for people that doesn't want to raid too much and doesn't mind sitting out from time to time).

Loot

As a 10 man guild, we feel that loot should be distributed on a basis that will serve guild progression. That being said, we prefer guild members to work out loot distribution between themselves, using /roll if needed.

What We Expect

-!- Knowledge of all encounters including upcoming ones, before the raid.
-!- Ventrilo. Having a mic would be preferred.
-!- Attendance. Please be on time for raids.
-!- Able to handle criticism well, and fix mistakes.
-!- Consumables.

How To Apply

If you believe this guild could be right for you, visit our website http://2busy.wtf.la and make an application.
You can also send a PM to tearsana or rhapsody or myndtricks via in-game chat.
Edited by Tearsana on 3/13/2011 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bumpity bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bumping
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump! Now with 1/13!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump'd
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Still need people!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
Are you guys still recruiting, im currently lvling my warlock to 85(90% through 82 atm) and im looking for a home for my warlock, i don't mind if you don't have any raid spots as im perfectly content just running heroics and pvping atm as ill be needing to gear up anyway.

So if its cool, let me know and ill msg said members in game.

Big thanks.

P.S if you want to know a little more about my lock i have a looking for guild thread up on this forum, title is: "82 Levelling Warlock looking for guild".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]