Riding trainer locations

(Locked)

57 Tauren Hunter
Looking to find a riding trainer in the Eastern Kingdom, does anyone know where i could find one in my area?
90 Troll Mage
Eastern Kingdoms - you are looking at Brill (in tirisfal glades) and I believe Thuron's Livery (in eversong woods). That said, depending on your cash flow it is always best to visit a riding trainer with which you have the highest reputation for the discount.
57 Tauren Hunter
Thank you Jay.
80 Orc Hunter
EDIT: late and short
Edited by Nok on 3/1/2011 8:41 AM PST
21 Undead Warrior
is there a hunter riding trainer around silvermoon
04/28/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Pokerkings
Riding trainers aren't class-specific. The trainer at Thuron's Livery in Eversong Woods is near Silvermoon.
21 Undead Warrior
21 Undead Warrior
were is that
21 Undead Warrior
were is that how far from silvermoon
04/28/2011 11:47 AMPosted by Pokerkings
were is that how far from silvermoon
It hasn't even been 10 minutes since your first post. There's no need to post the same question three times in 5 minutes.

The riding trainer at Thuron's Livery is here:
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=16280#map
- World of Warcraft
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Eversong Woods. When you exit from the main gate of Silvermoon City and follow the road straight, Thuron's Livery should be on your left somewhere, with lots of hawkstriders standing out there. However, you won't be able to purchase a mount there unless you are exalted with Silvermoon or a blood elf. If you're undead, it might be easiest to just head back to Undercity and go to Brill where the undead riding trainer/mount vendor is.

(It's not clear, but I'm going to make the assumption that the hunter you mention is a blood elf, but I'm not certain. So I mentioned both blood elf and undead trainers just in case.)

In the future, please don't necro older threads; this one is from the beginning of March. Just make a new thread.
77 Blood Elf Mage
Where is Brill at?
85 Night Elf Druid
05/08/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Zanvith
Where is Brill at?

Either you bought your account or you have no recollection of leveling your character. Brill is the first town that Undead characters find after their starting zone. It's outside Undercity.
80 Orc Hunter
EDIT: Everyone else's stacking haste tonight
Edited by Nok on 5/8/2011 3:54 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]