<Hand Picked> Hiring fishermen and expanding

85 Night Elf Druid
HP is well balanced between serious progression raiding and raiding-for-fun. We always rank in the top 20 of Anvilmar guilds, and are steadily progressing through the expansion content. Currently, we have a solid 10-man team, and are building our second 10-man team and our 25-man team. Applicants to HP should be experienced raiders with a good understanding of their class, a mature perspective, and a good sense of humor.

As we build our second 10-man team and our 25-man team, we are considering most classes.

Our main raid times are Friday and Saturday from 9 PM server until 1 AM server. We also raid throughout the week, at varying times, according to the availability of our members.

If you are interested in applying to HP, please visit our guild-site at handpicked.wowstead.com and fill out an application. You may also speak to an officer in-game. If you have further questions, just ask the nearest HP member for an officer.

P.S. Hand Picked is also looking to hire a fisherman or two to join the guild and go fishing. This person will be able to keep all of the fish that they catch AND will be given 1g per pool-caught fish. If you are interested, pst any officer in-game and we will send you an invite.
Edited by Botanist on 4/12/2011 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Damnit Bot, can I get paid for all the fish I've caught too?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Maybe we should give a maelstrom crystal out weekly to whoever gets the most pool-caught fish in guild... Brian, you're a genius; I don't care what Branks says.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking to hire another fisherperson. Guild level 19, so you'll enjoy those perks in your non fishing time.

Still looking for more raiders. We have started up 25s again, so we're looking for raiders to finish out that run. Ideally people that don't stand in fire, keyboard turn, or mouth breathe.

Also, I'm back. So if you can't deal with that, keep walking.

p.s. Hey Brian, Branks says you're the reason we always lose TB.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's ok Ath, in 4.1 DKs get instant-cast Brez and simplified rotation, and in 4.2 DKs will, no doubt, get a speed boost for standing in fire. It's kinda like building handicap ramps; if they weren't there, handicapped people couldn't get into the building. Or, if you prefer, it's Blizzard's form of affirmative action.
Edited by Botanist on 4/10/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
A small line of coke.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I think you misunderstood me Thaak. I said when Brian and Athiena are in TB we lose. It is always Ath's fault no matter what the question is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]