[H]<Reagan Smash> recruiting for 25s!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
<Reagan Smash> (website: http://reagansmash.wowstead.com) is a horde raiding guild on Malygos. We are a progression focused guild that expects a high level of performance and focus from our raid members, but we do so in a very friendly, fun, and inviting environment. Our core group has been together for over 2 years now and we have been a top guild on Malygos over this time.

We are very focused on clearing all content and getting all the achievements in each new raid. We have acquired every raiding achievement mount from the Wrath of the Lich King expansion (except for the 25 man Naxx one, since we were mainly a 10 man guild at that time) and our goal is to continue that into Cataclysm.

Our Current Progression:

5/13 heroic on 25 man (halfus, magmaw, maloriak, atramedes, chimaeron)

7/13 heroic on 10 man (halfus, magmaw, maloriak, atramedes, chimaeron, valiona, omnitron)

Our Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6:30 server time to 11:00 (central time).

Our current raid needs are:

Healers:
Resto Shaman

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman

Melee DPS:
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Fury/Arms Warrior

We will always consider any and all exceptional applicants, no matter the class or role, so feel free to apply if you are interested in joining us and your class is not listed above.

To apply, go to our website: http://reagansmash.wowstead.com. And click on the "Applications" tab on the top bar. The application should take at least 10 minutes to fill out.

If you have any questions please contact us in game. Our GM is Gilgaroth, our head of Recruitment is Qazzik, and our raid leader is Uri.

Thank you for your time and interest!

-Uri-
<Reagan Smash> Raid Leader
http://reagansmash.wowstead.com
Edited by Uri on 6/19/2011 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
bump in the road spills drinks.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
goosebumps
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/23/2011 2:49 PMPosted by Uri
We have acquired every raiding achievement mount from the Wrath of the Lich King expansion and our goal is to continue that into Cataclysm.
>mfw you don't have black proto

free bump I guess
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I blame Mr 'I can't stop dpsing when Kel MCs' Impish for our botched immortal run.

Also Uri is a habitual liar.

Also, we killed nef, so 10s we are 12/12 now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks Arnold. I edited the post to fix it.

We were barely even running 25s at that time, so I meant every mount we were really trying for we earned. Also we acquired a mount from every tier of raiding, so I wasn't 100% wrong.

However, I apologize for my "habitual lying".

Nug smells.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
edited to update heroic halfus kill
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Paladin
So I'm all like, Gil why didn't you tell me you got promoted to GM? Congrats!
And he's all like, OMG Pony I so did! Don't you like remember and stuff?
So I'm all like, Nuuu.
And he's all like, fer sher I so like did, but being such a cool Pony you were probably busy and didn't notice.
So I'm all like, HELLuuu, if like ya know something like important like that comes up you should like totally pull me aside and be like Hey stop like what you're doing and stuff cuz like I totally just made GM, and I woulda been like Oh Ma Gawwwd and stuff!
And he's like, Well okay... so you wanna join my guild?
And I'm all like, Nuuuuu.
So he says and he totally did he says, so like do you need a rogue for your raid?
And I'm all like, Nuuu, but I could use a ele shaman and a healer, got like any?
And he's all like, nah we don't have any.
So I'm all like, Helluuuu I know, you're like totally recruiting for those.

DEAR GOD REMIND ME NOT TO EAT IN AT THE CHIK-FIL-A NEAR MY HOUSE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS FROM THE TABLES OF WANNA BE VALLEY GIRL TEENAGE TEXANS!

like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
wtf?

when did Gil get promoted to GM?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
updated for heroic chimaeron kill
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Poop
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Huh huh haaaaaaa! Bump it!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
We just acquired a decent amount of players with similar hard mode experience to our own and are going to be starting 25s this week. We could use a few more to fill out the roster, so if you are looking to secure a spot in a promising 25 man group, now would be a good time to app. We're looking for players in most/all 359 gear with a decent amount of experience in cataclysm raids.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump , again? I think yes! =]
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpity bump, Herioc halfus 25 down! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]