/wave alliance

85 Goblin Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXxtDQWxuk

ohai
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Honestly, it was nice seeing a "World PvP" video on Dragonblight, since its rare. The only problem was its essentially you ganking a bunch of no-name randoms.

(I know its not technically ganking, because you flag first and they get to decide if they wish to attack!)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Yeah I just threw that video together. I transferred here before the beginning of the year, so I don't know all of the popular allies yet lol.

But I have my record button ready :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
lawl pugs
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm more impressed that you actually found someone else doing Wintergrasp.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
^ this!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I did WG once.
Was me, a level 83 pally, and a lvl 79 druid.

Protip: Never queued again.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
hah. I'm still looking for some sort of challenge on this server...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7VHOZ5x5A
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
hahahahaha Adreena and Bluevein. Trying to jump me together, aw. That's cute.. But you couldn't even kill me? or even hurt me?

/hands bandaid for your pride.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Normally I don't say anything, I'd like to consider myself a little better than that, but you sat there for 5 minutes with me targetted waiting for a partner... that's pretty weak. My Fel Hunter doesn't bite..er Shadow bite too hard.

=D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Two questions:
1. Do you use MSBT or what addon is that?
2. There a place to download that CS map?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Keep the videos coming! Maybe I'll make an appearance one day ;-)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
cant j, he has to win the fight for it to make it past the edit. lol, jk man keep the vids comming, nice to see dragonblight bring the pvp.
Edited by Nashoba on 3/18/2011 6:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I try to keep it 1v1 or Me vs 2 if it works out that way. Who wants to watch a gang of 5v1, i mean that's not skill, that's just bad timing lol.

Yeah i use msbt and parrot. I think about taking parrot off, I never really notice it anymore.

The icons timer addon is TellMeWhen

The CS Map you can get from here
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Maps/Counter-Strike-Source-Map-de-nintendo1-beta5.shtml

but that guy Fragnatic or whoever he is stole the map from me. Just straight up was like, oh yeah that's my map... yeah... even though it took a year to make and my youtube video on that was posted over a year ago.. Some people I swear.

EDIT: I sent him a nice letter.... He changed it (at least for the time being) back to me, the real person who made it...
Edited by Sayj on 3/18/2011 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I only wish I saw that comment two years ago... Unfortunately I don't remember that encounter partly because I don't beat off to WOW which apparently you do...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]