Sentinels RP Network Thread (Updated 5/31)

85 Human Priest
Post with openings you may have in your characters' stories and what you want in a connection as well as an in-game contact. I will be removing ads as they are filled. If you do not notify me the position has been filled I will keep it open.

--- Alliance ---

Worgen seeking Worgen! Its a lonely world out there for the less elegant Worgen. Such is the case for me! Seeking Worgen that aren't the most socially apt of the bunch, or aren't native to Gilneas. Maybe you're from Pyrewood Village, or surrounding areas in Silverpine? Give me a howl in-game! Contact: Goric Date Added: 3/1

Female Mage looking for connection. I have a lowbie mage that I would love to have connected to something. It can be name, some short story, or a long drawn out arch that takes a while. I'm not picky. If you want a mage for something that isn't terribly thought out quite yet (She had some quirks but thats about it) let me know! Thanks! Contact: Maesaeloria Date Added: 3/12

Seeking Sibling! Story complicated. Please poke me In Game on Gavrie, as I am unfamiliar with the realm forums at the moment. I am an experienced rper, though I'm used to smaller guilds and smaller groups of people. Willing to get more experience. Contact: Gavrie Date Added: 3/28

Priestess' Portal Pony: Globe-hopping Cleric seeks personal mage to run errands, serve as transportation. Salary starts at 10s a day plus all the oats you can eat/brews you can drink. No smokers. Tolerance for weapon-bearing reptiles a must. Send resume to Prikka c/o Servitors of Lothar, Aerie Peak, Hinterlands. Contact: Prikka Date Added: 3/30

--- Neutral ---

Looking for more. Calling all assassins, spies, mercs, ruffians, politicians, and possible RP guild affiliates. I'm trying to kick off an RP ring known simply as 'The Order'. 'The Order' doesn't truely have an official name because of the nature as a hushed and mysterious group of bounty hunters and watchers. This is a neutral faction RP that both Alliance and Horde can associate with. I require as follows:

I. New people to be brought into 'The Order' with the trials.
II. Those who are both in mid-ranks and higher ranks.
III. Baddies.

a.Those who are an opposing faction that wish to kill or infiltrate the ranks as spies.
b. Traitors to 'The Order' that must be killed in order to silence, as to not compromise the secrecy.
c. Those who have done enough to earn a bounty for their capture, dead or alive.

IV. Lesser associates that can give information or aid 'The Order' in a more public level (such as financially, help in the capture of a fugitive by 'working the angles', ect.).

'The Order' is in the same area as 'Good guys', but with a bad feel too it. Their goal is keep the baddies off the streets, however it takes. Meaning, they do not always do things by the law and many times, they take it into their own hands. Contact: Atrimia, or Horde side, Fröja Date Added: 4/20
Edited by Philomene on 5/31/2011 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
--- Horde ---

Looking For Contact! As I am new to Horde side RP, I'm looking for a Tavern or RP guild to get my feet wet. I'm willing to roll a character to fit existing RP, but Nadori is my Horde main. Contact: Nadori Date Added: 3/5

Experienced RPer seeking new Partners Hello all. I've been RPing most my life, and I have a strong enthusiasm for characters design and development. I only play horde on Sentinels (I have another server I play alliance on) and have many unique, diverse characters that often just sit around doing nothing because I can not find anything exciting to do with them. So I'm literally looking for a bit of just about anything. I would prefer someone that is also a little bit experienced, but would be willing to RP with a beginner if they show they have the chops to learn fast and keep up. Get in touch with me on my main (Xamika) and we can discuss my characters and where you could possibly fit in! Contact: Xamika Date Added: 3/9

In Search Of Sibling I am in the midst of a ton of storylines, but I thought it would be interesting if another sibling of my blood elf mage, Astyriana, came out of the woodwork. The story behind it is Asty was disowned by her father because he is very controlling, but recently she has made some amends with him because he holds the key to an ancient family cure that might help her younger sister Nanikuso. In order to garner his help, my mage has agreed to an arranged marriage (they are nobility). Asty and Nani have several other siblings, one older male and a few younger males/females. I would like to see one (or more!) of these come to play in all this, and the sky's the limit on when/how/why!!! Contact: Astyriana or Belareyn Date Added: 3/9

Can't Prove It Was Me Goblin RPer looking for other lore-abiding contacts on both Horde and Alliance for mercenary work, companionship, or other nefarious dealings. I do not have any Alliance toons, but I do have Alliance contacts and my second account will be enabled if there's interest on blueside. Contact: Zivvix, Snozikk, Jekyll Date Added: 3/22

May I ask here for others to help me find a Beastwalker Robe? It is the green version of Robes of Arcana or Silver-thread Robe. It only drops from Nefaru, the den mother in a cave in Duskwood. So far she doesn't feel like sharing (perhaps because I keep bashing her around, but meh) If you see this robe I want it please! Contact: Aziris Date Added: 4/2

Looking for Contacts- Primarily in the Silvermoon/Eversong/Ghostlands region. My Blood Knight Adept will likely be patrolling the city, or venturing out into the wilds on occasion while preserving the peace or keeping an eye out for enemies of the Order, and it would be interesting to have him come across some new faces, friendly or otherwise. Anyone interested in RP'ing in this region and who doesn't mind interacting with a new Knight, feel free to contact me in-game or within this thread. Thanks! Contact: Aurellion Date Added: 4/11

Share the love! Loving Death Knight male looking for 7 wives to share his new life with. Currently in the market for a large home to house all 7 wives and myself. Pampering included. Not picky by any means on any specific class, or race. Just want to make the wimminz happy. (Completely serious about this. Looking for 7 wives for RPz.) Contact: Amondis Date Added: 4/21

Warlock Sibling Rivalry Searching for warlock siblings to have a struggle over the heir to family Nefaria's riches and rewards. Male, female, the more the merrier, must be warlocks. Contact: Madam Fröja Nefaria, mostly on late at night - early morning. Date Added: 5/4
Edited by Philomene on 5/4/2011 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Also reserved.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Ahhh, I'd help ya out with the bad girl DK, but sadly I have no slots available on Sents, even with two accounts :(

Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
02/25/2011 1:05 PMPosted by Philomene
Perhaps your main has a sister lurking somewhere in the boondocks of backstory.

You got that spot on. I actually do. But i'm too casual into RP to actually work on getting her out of lurking.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/25/2011 3:20 PMPosted by Siku
You got that spot on. I actually do. But i'm too casual into RP to actually work on getting her out of lurking.

Some people reading this thread (I hope) will be perusing it prior to hammering out backstory for a new character, perhaps in hopes of having some sort of connection (even if in name only) to someone existing. If you'd like to see that sister come to life, even if it IS in name only, feel free to sling me a post and I'll add it to the list. I'm sure someone would be happy to be able to add something like that to their character's background.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Le sigh. I'd roll that DK, but sadly my DK slot is being filled by Gilzo, and he's not going anywhere. </3

Though I'm also in this position, most of my toons have a hard time...fitting in.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Worgan seeking Worgen! Its a lonely world out there for the less elegant Worgen. Such is the case for me! Seeking Worgen that aren't the most socially apt of the bunch, or aren't native to gilneas. Maybe you're from Pyrewood Village, or surrounding areas in Silverpine? Give me a howl In-game on Goric!
Reply Quote
*Cough* Wrong character.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hai Goric, OP has been updated.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This thread. It needs a sticky.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Rogue
Mage/Warlock seeking a family! I'm really looking to roll a mage or warlock character, and while I have some barebones ideas for where to go with him/her (probably starting as a student of the arcane and working their way up through the ranks- falling to darkness if a Warlock or just living the life of a mage otherwise), I'd love to have them start out related to someone else, or affiliated with certain folks. So... anyone looking to have a relative of some sort brought to life in this way? Get in touch with me here or IG via Auruleus. Get me the surname and a few details, and I'll see what we can work out! I'm not totally opposed to any of the races, though I'd prefer to roll a human or Gnome if Alliance. Thanks!
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Paladin
Horde side RP?

Anyone?

/sob
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
OP is updated.

Horde side RP?

Anyone?

/sob

Make an ad, bebeh. I'll add it and hopefully someone'll see it and contact ya. :)
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking For Contact! As I am new to Horde side RP, I'm looking for a Tavern or RP guild to get my feet wet. I'm willing to roll a character to fit existing RP, but Nadori is my Horde main.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Experienced RPer seeking new Partners Hello all. I've been RPing most my life, and I have a strong enthusiasm for characters design and development. I only play horde on Sentinels (I have another server I play alliance on) and have many unique, diverse characters that often just sit around doing nothing because I can not find anything exciting to do with them. So I'm literally looking for a bit of just about anything. I would prefer someone that is also a little bit experienced, but would be willing to RP with a beginner if they show they have the chops to learn fast and keep up. Get in touch with me on my main (Xamika) and we can discuss my characters and where you could possibly fit in!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
OP has been updated. Good to see some redside submissions!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hopefully it garners some attention, I've been feeling lackluster about playing my Hordies lately even though I adore them because I'm at the point where all I do is raid or RP, and if the RP is there...then there's no reason for me to be there xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd like to place an ad! :) Woo I voted for sticky!

In Search Of Sibling -- I am in the midst of a ton of storylines, but I thought it would be interesting if another sibling of my blood elf mage, Astyriana, came out of the woodwork. The story behind it is Asty was disowned by her father because he is very controlling, but recently she has made some amends with him because he holds the key to an ancient family cure that might help her younger sister Nanikuso. In order to garner his help, my mage has agreed to an arranged marriage (they are nobility). Asty and Nani have several other siblings, one older male and a few younger males/females. I would like to see one (or more!) of these come to play in all this, and the sky's the limit on when/how/why!!! -- Contact Astyriana or Belareyn in game!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Gotcha, Belareyn, thanks for the post and the vote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]