Cirith in the guild Juice = Ninjas lockboxes

85 Draenei Mage
Just a heads up and a warning...

You'd think someone would ninja something more valuable but I guess human greed knows no bounds.

http://i.imgur.com/1LdId.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Bw3Ly.jpg

Shortly after calling him out on it, I was votekicked from the group since he had a friend from the same server/guild in there.

Stay classy Nazgrel.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I think the better question is why did you get all bent out of shape over a lockbox? Seriously, are you that fragile that a lockbox can push you over the edge.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Cirith is an extremely notorious ninja and probably the most horrible person I know.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
As I said.... Stay classy Nazgrel

Glad to see other members of Juice backing up his actions.
Reply Quote
Seriously?

Do the world a favor and hold your breath till I tell you to stop...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll be sure to tell my GM about this. Thanks for the screen shots and a thumbs up to your post.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/26/2011 10:05 AMPosted by Luxus
I'll be sure to tell my GM about this. Thanks for the screen shots and a thumbs up to your post.

I laughed out loud.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
02/26/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Fex
I laughed out loud

This is no laughing matter, Fex. We need to deal with this deviant with a swift and firm hand!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
This is the greatest thread I've seen in a while.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Keltec.....u mad bro.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/26/2011 10:36 AMPosted by Fex

I laughed out loud.

Frostybird won't be pleased.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
02/26/2011 1:05 PMPosted by Luxus

I laughed out loud.

Frostybird won't be pleased.

*wipes coke off keyboard and screen*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
LMAO! Awesome! Cirith you will never live this down because I will not let you.

FYI Keltec, nobody cares about lock boxes. Some noob hunter rolled need on a piece of blue intel leather gear while I was in a group with him on my druid. All I did was tell him he was a noob and a moron, then when it continued I dropped group. I didn't go to his realm forums, call him a retard, noob ninja. Nobody cares.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
LMAO! Awesome! Cirith you will never live this down because I will not let you.

FYI Keltec, nobody cares about lock boxes. Some noob hunter rolled need on a piece of blue intel leather gear while I was in a group with him on my druid. All I did was tell him he was a noob and a moron, then when it continued I dropped group. I didn't go to his realm forums, call him a retard, noob ninja. Nobody cares.

I hope your druid's a tank. Otherwise, that was a waste of a dungeon que.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Who
So how's it going?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
02/26/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Zarkon

This is exactly what me and Fusoya pulled and this guy just stole our idea (unless he's being serious).
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
02/27/2011 3:26 PMPosted by Deius

This is exactly what me and Fusoya pulled and this guy just stole our idea (unless he's being serious).

Pretty sure this guy is being serious.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I'm pretty sure he's serious. The screenshots look pretty seriously disgruntled.

Then again, who wouldn't be serious about such an outrageous event.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

Except that this thread is actually funny and not forced and painful to look at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]