[H]<Top Gun> LFM

Hello, Boulderfist! <Top Gun> is a casual, friendly guild with a serious raiding attitude. We're guild level 21 and currently 11/12 in 10 man content (Ala'kir is all we have left and we've gotten him to 6% on our first night of real attempts /wink) and raid 6-9pm ST on Wed. & Thurs. and 1-5pm ST Sun. We're looking to recruit a couple of people to fill out the holes in our raiding roster. Ideal recruits should have the following: Raiding experience, Acceptable gear (ilvl 346+, gemmed/enchanted), the ability to attend most (2+/week) raids, ventrilo, DBM/BigWigs, knowledge of one's class, and a winning attitude. So without further ado, here are the classes/specs we're looking for:
    -Lock
    -Resto Druid
    -Exceptional players of any class will be considered

If you're looking to gear up and get some hardmode t11 / firelands action what are you waiting for? Shoot myself or Sauce an in-game mail or tell.
Edited by Mayfeild on 5/2/2011 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bamp
Reply Quote
Blump
Reply Quote
Burp
Reply Quote
Updated needs and progression, mostly so I don't have to shoot down anymore tanks/locks.
Reply Quote
bumpdated
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
You can be my wingman any day.
Reply Quote
Updated needs and progression
Reply Quote
Bemp
Reply Quote
bumpdated for promising tank
Reply Quote
Bump, LF those ready to put some work in on Nef
Reply Quote
Also, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Reply Quote
Bumpdated
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What are your raid times?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
<3 Mayfeild
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]