blood dk healing

85 Tauren Warrior
you know what grinds my gears when im pvping or doing arenas? blood dks, their healing is really dumb, how do u have a blood dk heal like a druid while doing enough dmg to kill a full vicious warrior, you dont see prot warriors or prot pallies healing that much and doing alot of dmg at the same time. having all my attacks being parried while im slowed and taking 10-12k crits in the face, having only 1 heal every 3 mins while they have deathstrike and blood worms and all that good stuff..
i just dont understand how a PVE spec, that is meant for only PVE content, kills a pvp spec...
i did 2s with my druid partner and we faced a team of 2 blood dks and they were just out healing my dmg while bursting down my healer so yeah... thats my rant
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
1/10 You should have not made it so obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just dont hit them, hamstring them and go away to do smthing else. You hit them, you give them vengeance and you will eventually get killed. Without vengeance a blood dk cant kill a full resil warrior. Blood is fail for arena anyway and is only seen in BG and duels vs melee. Its even more kiteable than a warrior. I have kited some random blood dks in world pvp before, and im a warrior.
2v2 is so imbalanced. Vs 2x blood DK your best bet is just stand around, hamstring once in a while so they cant touch the druid( which is impossible already) and type emotes to taunt them. After 45 mins you both will lose rating.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Just dont hit them, hamstring them and go away to do smthing else. You hit them, you give them vengeance and you will eventually get killed. Without vengeance a blood dk cant kill a full resil warrior. Blood is fail for arena anyway and is only seen in BG and duels vs melee. Its even more kiteable than a warrior. I have kited some random blood dks in world pvp before, and im a warrior.
2v2 is so imbalanced. Vs 2x blood DK your best bet is just stand around, hamstring once in a while so they cant touch the druid( which is impossible already) and type emotes to taunt them. After 45 mins you both will lose rating.

What he said.

If you're not a caster/hunter DPS or Enh Sham, you can't kill a blood dk 1v1.

If you're an enh sham, you can, but it will take you ~40 minutes. (I'm not exaggerating.)

If you're a caster/hunter, learn to kite and it shouldn't take more than ~10 minutes. (Still not exaggerating.) Make sure you don't leave a pet around for him to death strike for heals.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
idk i still think they shouldnt be able to heal that much
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
02/26/2011 2:56 PMPosted by Painside
idk i still think they shouldnt be able to heal that much

The entirety of the spec is based around self heals. That's its viability as a tank spec.
Reply Quote
17 Troll Druid
On my Rogue, with Recup up and 2.9k Resil, I was being hit for 10-15k non-crits from Heart Strike and Death Strike.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
02/26/2011 4:42 PMPosted by Maomaos
On my Rogue, with Recup up and 2.9k Resil, I was being hit for 10-15k non-crits from Heart Strike and Death Strike.

It's called Vengeance. It gives them up to 5% of all damage taken (stacking) as AP, up to 10% of their health. This means a Blood DK with 140k health can have up to 14000 extra attack power.

They hit hard when they have literally twice the AP of a DPS. I was critting people in bgs for 24k at level 79.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
On my Rogue, with Recup up and 2.9k Resil, I was being hit for 10-15k non-crits from Heart Strike and Death Strike

Your a rouge. Cry me a river. Look at my gear. I'm @%@* right? Well I took down two rouges in arena after they took out my mage. They are the one thing that is easy for me to take out only because they do so little damage to plate and only wear leather.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight

Yur doin it wrong. why was he able to death strike you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
TNT
hey guys guess what, if you have a druid in your 2's and they never hit sooth you deserve to lose. Sooth will remove vengeance. a dk without it has zero healing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
02/26/2011 6:26 PMPosted by Malscant
hey guys guess what, if you have a druid in your 2's and they never hit sooth you deserve to lose. Sooth will remove vengeance. a dk without it has zero healing.

...vengeance has literally nothing to do with DK self healing...

Death Strike is based off incoming damage, rune tap is flat 10%, ghoulsac is 25% flat.

-.-
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
02/26/2011 6:26 PMPosted by Malscant
hey guys guess what, if you have a druid in your 2's and they never hit sooth you deserve to lose. Sooth will remove vengeance. a dk without it has zero healing

LOLDUMBASS
can someone teach me how to be that OP so I can heal like that? It doesnt seem to work that way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]