The Eredar Legends just crunched Orgrimmar

83 Undead Priest
lmao are you guys still at it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You new hating nerds can learn alot from Nerdoselene. This nerd tried to insult the Legends, but to no avail and suffered the same fate as the rest in Wrath....A inevitable trip to Crunchland.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
lol oooooor I just stopped playing for a year because I had too much going on IRL. You never "crunched" me, duder.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
05/26/2011 03:26 PMPosted by Cleoselene
lol oooooor I just stopped playing for a year because I had too much going on IRL. You never "crunched" me, duder.

Nerdoselene you come on this forum and you spread lies to the Legends Fans, let the Wire give you a trip down memory lane.

You and your little nerd herd were nerding it up in Storm Peaks doing your dailies while Gocking at the Legends facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000730446097) thinking what it would be like with a night...with a Legend.

all the Sudden Dizee, livewire, Tankos and Globalwarmer fly down and you got a 1 way trip straight to crunchland before any of you could type help in guild chat.

Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
oh rofl. Livewire I had forgotten about that. It's amazing how you still remember it so dearly after more than a year. Do you keep a scrapbook of all your gankings? cool life bro hahah
Edited by Cleoselene on 5/27/2011 8:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

05/27/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Cleoselene
oh rofl. Livewire I had forgotten about that. It's amazing how you still remember it so dearly after more than a year. Do you keep a scrapbook of all your gankings? cool life bro hahah

You underestimate the intelligence and memory of a Legend. Legends have a skill for crunchin nerds, so when your average Billy Jones or Mary Joanne RottenCrotch thinks they can insult the Legends and get away with it.......Crunchland gets a new guest.

Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Heed the words of Crunchstar Livewire.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I figure someday you guys will grow out of this phase, but it just keeps on going.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
The Legends destroyed that town!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Those nerds got crunched, like xearo on burrito night.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
*popcorn*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
pass it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
ya we crunched those nerds so hard blizz nerfed our friend. we have unreleased footage of another org massacre that i am saving for a rainy day aswell.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Sabanas the true legend
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
this made me chuckle. then i pooped a little.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]