Best DK 2H Weapon

85 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm an unholy DK and I have a terrible terrible 2H that I got from Questing. I just want to know what is a good weapon that I should get and where I can get it. I know that the 2H sword from Arch is the best melee weapon in the game but I am looking for something that I could get from raiding or heroic dungeons.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bad
Sword of the Bottomless Pit is the best choice from heroics.

You could also find any random person and do 2s for 3 weeks and get Vicious Gladiator's Decapitator
Edited by Bruescrues on 2/28/2011 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Sword of the Bottomless Pit Is better than Wild Hammer.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I have another, completely unrelated, question.

My friend and I have leveled 2 DKs together and we're both 85. I'm unholy and he's frost. I was wondering if anyone has any experience in 2 DKs doing a 2v2 arena together. If so, was it successive? Did you get facerolled? What was your rating? Would we be breaking new ground? Should we not even waste our time? I'm open to any and all thoughts/suggestions.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bad
Sword of the Bottomless Pit Is better than Wild Hammer.

didn't know that thing even existed. would have been nice to have
Reply Quote
Blood/Blood is among the most annoying comps to face, and you can definitely run it up to 1900. However, any double dps combo works, so you'll be able to get wins as Unh/Frost if you play decently.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bad
02/28/2011 7:31 AMPosted by Xavinos
I don't know why you people are mentioning pvp, because the OP sure as hell doesn't.

It requires you to win 15 games over the course of 3 weeks in a 2v2 bracket...

What's the point in not mentioning it?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bad
02/28/2011 7:44 AMPosted by Xavinos
There isn't one, I suppose. The OP asked for the "best" weapon however, none of which are pvp weapons unless you're actually pvping.

True, it's definitely not best in slot...

But it is a pretty nice placeholder until you're lucky enough to see Zin'rokh or get Magmaw to drop Akirus (since hes probably not close to doing Cho'gall or Nefarian)

I had to use it until our warriors were finished sucking up all the weapons.
Edited by Bruescrues on 2/28/2011 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Stilll hoping Akiris to drop next week.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
If you're going for Zin'rokh, remember to be nice to your soul. Lord knows it will be utterly crushed on the way to your obtaining it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
02/28/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Hryst
If you're going for Zin'rokh, remember to be nice to your soul. Lord knows it will be utterly crushed on the way to your obtaining it.

And then it appears on his second Troll dig.

"Gee whiz guys, that wasn't so bad!"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/28/2011 9:39 AMPosted by Lobstertail
Stilll hoping Akiris to drop next week.

I've only NOT seen Akirus drop like 1 out of 8 or so times I've downed Magmaw. Our tank sports 2 of those on his offset and our holy paladin has one for his lolret set that he never plays.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
well, we haven't quite killed him 8 times, only started raiding for a month, but in 4 weeks we have had no drops with str on them aside from a lava spine that a new member won and promptly gquit afterwards.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I have 3 Akirus' but no second Lava Spine :<
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Shalug'doom, the Axe of Unmaking is nice too..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]