<Eclipse> is recruiting

85 Night Elf Druid
Eclipse is looking for more members for our 10 man raid teams, and also to expand our roster so we can do 25s soon.

Eclipse is a casual raiding guild in that we know that real life comes first. The loot system is simple, and attendance at raids is not required. We progress, but at a pace that fits the schedules of our members.

Our focus is the people we raid with and the relationships we form. It isn't about chasing progression to the exclusion of all else - it is about what we accomplish as a group, and the unique Eclipse style of raiding.

If you are a good player who wants to progress but also have fun, we are the guild for you. Contact an officer in game and we can talk more about whether Eclipse would be a good home for you.

Our current needs are 1-2 tanks, 1-2 healers, and 3-4 ranged dps (excluding hunters). Please contact a guild member online in order to reach an officer if you are interested. You may also apply through our guild website on guild portal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Our raid times are 8-11 on Tuesday and Thursday, 7-10 on Sundays. We sometimes do progression or old school raiding on Saturdays as well, but this depends on the week and officer schedules.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
As of now our specific needs are:

1 tank: warrior or bear
2 healers: 1 shaman, 1 paladin
2-3 ranged: warlock, boomkin, shadow priest or elemental shaman

We are fielding one group consistently, and have been only a few short of a second since the coming of RIFT. We are recruiting to fill the needs we have seen on nights we are short. If and when our members come back to us and we have an overflow, we will run 25s.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We are now consistently fielding two 10 man groups, and have enough dps on board to do 25s soon. We are still looking for:

1 tank: warrior or bear
2 healers: resto shaman and holy paladin

Our progress is at 10/12
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I did mention our awesome tabbard and seven bank slots, right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
7 you say?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yea we have seven bank tabs, going on 8 once we complete the Stay Classy Achievement.

In other news we are now only recruiting the following:

Bear or warrior tank
Resto shaman
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We stopped recruiting briefly due a group of friends that recently joined as a rather entertaining matched set. We wanted to see where we sat after everything settled.

We cannot support any more dps at this point with the exception of possibly one or two very solid melee who have prior experience with the fights.

AND

Bear or warrior tank
Resto shaman
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We would love for a resto shammy to come join our party. Otherwise we are not currently recruiting.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/02/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Arralyn
We stopped recruiting briefly due a group of friends that recently joined as a rather entertaining matched set.

What are these entertaining matched sets you speak of?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
04/06/2011 02:43 AMPosted by Hirg
We stopped recruiting briefly due a group of friends that recently joined as a rather entertaining matched set.

Bewbs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Bewbs.

Sweet!

In other news:

04/05/2011 03:11 PMPosted by Arralyn
We would love for a resto shammy to come join our party. Otherwise we are not currently recruiting.
Edited by Hirg on 4/8/2011 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*bump*

I don't think resto shamans exist. And I thought I recruited a warlock but I'm not sure Hirg qualifies, so maybe we're still looking for that...

Also, due to some real life conflicts of late we are entertaining the idea of another tank again. Especially interested in bears and warriors...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
My g

*bump*

I don't think resto shamans exist. And I thought I recruited a warlock but I'm not sure Hirg qualifies, so maybe we're still looking for that...

Also, due to some real life conflicts of late we are entertaining the idea of another tank again. Especially interested in bears and warriors...

My gnome warrior is level 6! She's up and coming! :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Our current needs are:

shadow priest
boomkin
dps warrior with decent prot OS
tree or resto shaman
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/08/2011 03:30 PMPosted by Asanta

Bewbs.

you there, i find your ideas interesting and intriguing, do you perchance have a newsletter to which i could subscribe?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
05/30/2011 10:29 PMPosted by Drucifer
you there, i find your ideas interesting and intriguing, do you perchance have a newsletter to which i could subscribe?

ur a dorf
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
not any more. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/25/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Drucifer
not any more. :)

u r still fat though, just taller
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]