Glad++ Ret Paly/Lock LF pvp info here

85 Undead Warlock
Hello, Destro. I'm considering a server xfer here and am curious as the state of Horde pvp. The server I'm currently on offers very little and there are literally less than 10 players capable of reaching 2200 in any bracket. RBGs are even more of a joke.

I've played a Rogue to Glad S4, Duelist S5, and have reached Rival status in each season on my paladin. The Rogue is retired, however we skillcapped at 2700 last season on my paladin. I am capable of a glad/high duelist team on either the Paladin or Lock, but would prefer to play the Paladin (and no I don't heal, sorry).

What is the current state of Horde pvp on this server? I'm not looking for trolls please; I'm just a bit fed up with watching bad warriors/DKs get juked and even worse mages not spellstealing wings, or healers who can't fakecast.

If there are players, teams, and RBGs that are capable of reaching no less than 2400 in all brackets, please let me know.

Thank you all for your time.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Myself and a few other ex glad players are coming over, heard its pretty decent in terms of RBG / pvp population.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Still looking for answers. I'm only interested in Horde as the guild I'm talking to is Horde & their pve suits me. Teams in interested in for 3s are ret/dk/druid, ret/mage/priest, ret/enh/druid, ret/fury/healer, and primarily ret/hunter/shaman. The lock can compliment most lock teams (high damage classes preferred i.e. Fury warr, etc). RBGs are also extremely important & would hope for 2400 in that as well. Bottom line, it is simply filling slots with other capable players...I can hold my own.

Any other info, please?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
RBGs are pretty good right now. Aside from Horde always having god awful queues, we have been trying to do them every day or night (night being the days that we raid :P). As for 3s and whatnot... well, I wish I could find a decent druid that was interested and not already taken!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Get out while you still can....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Skilled players are scarce, and the few that are here are taken from what I can see. RBG wise, you could probably find a group of non-downies, but RBGs are a joke, just spam games @ 50% win, still get 2400+ LOL

Arena team wise, you won't find many players. Most people have trouble hitting, and staying above 2200 on this server, this is a terrible choice to find partners.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
At least you don't have to worry about the Alliance population here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
that sucks to hear honestly. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]