(H) Mystery Men Recruitment

90 Undead Priest
* Are you looking for a guild that is still raiding and active?
* Are you looking for a guild that works as a team and does things together?
* Are you looking for a well organized guild that not only plans raids on the calendar... but also fun events, raffles, achievements, etc. to enhance your fun and enjoyment of the game and keep you interested between expansions?
* Are you looking for a guild that says they have fun while raiding - and actually means it?

Mystery Men (level 25 guild) is a 3 year old guild, made up of driven and mature members (99% of members are 18+ yrs of age) offering 10-man semi-progressive raiding (2 raid groups running currently) and is looking for more intelligent, fun and active people to join our ranks for raiding, pvp and achievement events. We are primarily a raiding guild, but offer diversity of game play with scheduled calendar events for old school raids, rep farming, fun and silly events such as Cow Darts, Drunken Kara and Naked Gnome races. If you are looking for an organized guild that isn't run by dictatorship or loot councils, where scheduled fun events take place, where raid leaders don't demean you on vent, and where fairness and RESPECT to all is a priority ... then Mystery Men is the one for you!

CURRENT RAIDING SCHEDULE :
RG1 (DS farm/gearing): Tu/Th 7-9:30 pm server.
RG2 (Heroic DS): Fr/Su 8-10 pm server.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

RG1:
Open to all classes!

RG2:
Hunter (390 ilevel or better)
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin

Mystery Men provides flasks, buff food, gems and enchant materials and armor repair funds for our raiding people. We provide assistance with optimizing your spec/rotation, etc. to those wanting to be the best they can be. We are progressive without being egotistical, and have fun raiding while applying teamwork and seriousness when it’s necessary. If this all sounds like what you are looking for in the game ... then you have found your new home in Mystery Men. Even if you aren't a raider but perhaps you are a casual achievement junkie or pvp'r, come join a guild of mature and fun people who offer respect and friendship. A guild of people who don't spend their time trolling in trade and demeaning others - because we have better things to do with our game time!

Visit http://mmraid.com to review more about our policies, our list of past achievements and hard modes, who to contact in game, etc. An application is required for our raiders, but we are also open to just having a chat on vent or in-game just to see if we would be a good fit. If you want to talk further, you may contact an officer in game such as Anaksunamun, Florreith, Skooba, Makina, Rokoko or Mordinick.
Edited by Anaksunamun on 5/25/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Opening for hunter as well, MM or Surv
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Edited for current needs. Filled one role, still looking for a few more!

We raid consistently each week and a raid is never cancelled nor filled with pugs. So if you're tired of pugging Cata content or are unhappy with your current guild... come have some fun with us! Even if you are more about pvp or doing achievements, we have regularly scheduled weekly events for that too!
Edited by Anaksunamun on 3/9/2011 5:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still searching for some mature raiders. Edited original post for Atramedes defeat, now 7/12. Recently obtained a mage but willing to consider one more. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Edited original post for guild status updates (level 19 guild, now 8/12).

If you're a small guild who is struggling to fill your 10-man each week, let's talk! We're open to discussion for absorbing a smaller guild who wants to raid but is struggling to consistently raid due to lack of sign-ups.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for peoples! We're 9/12 with our core 10-man and looking to get a second group rockin and rollin! Aren't you tired of pugging the same old 2-3 bosses each week? :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
*sing to the tune of Safety Dance*

M-Y-S-T-E-R-Y! Men!

You can raid if you want to,
You can leave your old guild behind.
Raid Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday at 7 server time.

I say, we can go where we want to,
BoT or BWD is fine.
We have buff food, flasks, cauldrons and we always start on time.

And we can /dance, we can /dance....

(composed by one of our fun and talented guild members, Ashvatta)
Edited by Anaksunamun on 4/12/2011 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
*sing to the Tune "Kiss" by Prince*

You don't have to be beautiful, to raid with us
We just need your dps baby, from dusk til dawn
We can give you experience to gear you out,
Oh you just leave it all up to us
and we'll show you what MM's all about.

You don't have to be rich to be our tank,
You don't have to be cool to do great dps,
Ain't no particular spec we're looking for
We just want your extra time and your... crits!

(brought to you by Ashvatta, in collaboration with Anaksunamun)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for raiders, achievers and pvp'rs! Tanks welcome too!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is there any guild on this server NOT recruiting? Seriously!

For all you recent start-up guilds that are recruiting for your 10-mans:
if things don't work out come talk to me about a merger. We have a consistent all guild 10-man going already and with a few more people we could get another one rolling. Why fill your raid with pugs when you can join us and raid consistently as a team with fellow guildmates? I don't bite, honestly! Well... not much anyways. ;-)

Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still have openings for a few active players!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It has been awhile, so for your reading pleasure (and to sing along with in your head):

To the tune of Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield:

MM is a guild,
yeah, I know they've got 3 raiding times
But lately something's changed
that ain't hard to define
MM's got some spots to fill
and I want to make one mine
And they're downing bosses with those guys
And they're levelin' with those achieves, I just know it
Yeah 'n' they're doing BG's together late, late at night

You know, I wish that I was in that guild,
I wish that I was in that guild
how can I join a guild like that?

I whisper them to join their raid,
I say I can go as melee dps or ranged
You know, my gear ain't purty
but when they start buffing groups
I wanna tell them that I'd join'em,
not just for the epic loot!

And they're downing bosses with those guys
And they're levelin' with those achieves, I just know it
Yeah 'n' they're doing BG's together late, late at night

how can I join a guild like that?

And I'm lookin' on their forums all the time,
wondering when they will recruit me
I asked and they said to apply online
or just to talk to an officer and see

Tell me, when can I join a guild like that?
I want in MM's guild,
how can I join a guild like that, like
MM's guild,
I wish that I was in MM's guild,
I want,
I want in MM's guild
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Could really use a tankie with viable dps offspec, not particular about the class.
Melee classes are pretty full, but still looking for ranged such as hunters and mages.
Resto Shaman and/or Holy Paladin wouldn't hurt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Recently lost one of our main tanks, so if you are a raid ready tank hit us up. DK or warrior preferred but all will be considered.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for a tank with viable dps offspec that can raid on Sundays. DK preferred.

Also top priority needs for our raids are a mage, a hunter, a boomkin. Healers with viable dps offspec always welcome.

If you didn't see your class mentioned above but you are active and drama free then let's talk! We're not just a raiding guild after all! We're a mature guild that enjoys doing scheduled events together, from pvp to raids to achievements. So if you're looking for a well-rounded guild who enjoys all aspects of game play that WoW has to offer and you like hanging out with people and having fun because you have better things to do than troll trade channel to demean people... talk to us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Main raid tank needed. Must have viable dps offspec, i-level 355 or better.

Also top priority needs are still a mage, hunter and boomkin. Holy paladin would be sweet.

We consistently raid 3 nights per week and have never had to cancel a raid or fill with pugs. If you're looking for consistent weekly raiding with fellow guildmates and not a group of pugs, then hit us up!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We need tanks. Big tanks, little tanks, fat tanks, skinny tanks, DK tanks, bear tanks .... doesn't matter, we just need em. Gear should be ready for raiding (ilevel 350 or better please), and be able to play a dps offspec with decent output.

We have a second 10-man pretty much ready to go other than needing a main tank who can dedicate to raiding two nights a week, Wed/Su. We also are looking for a tank for our main raid who likes to punch things in the face but also can take a punch in the face from time to time when our other main tank would like to punch faces. Ya follow me?

We could use one more kickass mage for our second 10-man, and a resto/boomkin druid wouldn't hurt either. We're full on shaman, sorry!

But mainly we need tanks, tanks, TANKS!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for main tank, mage, boomkin mostly. No DK's currently! Healers: we could use one resto shaman and druid. Come join us as we venture into Firelands!
Edited by Anaksunamun on 7/15/2011 6:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for: DK's, mages, boomkin, resto druid. Could use one more tanky type with strong dps offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Could use 1 more mage, boomkin, resto druid and holy paladin. As always, any classes welcome but the before mentioned are what is needed most at this point for our raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]