Shandris Feathermoon

85 Undead Warlock
keninblack = kenoblin = race/name change?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/03/2011 1:41 PMPosted by Freeball
keninblack = kenoblin = race/name change?

Yes sir. Went Orc for Expertise + badass looking gear :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Yea WoW is a way of life
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I came up with that name =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hate to break it to Lobster Brood but you are almost a week late to the party. A couple of crappy geared friends and myself kited her last friday to Origrimmar.

Did you notice that Garrosh instantly despawns when she engages him.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Mage
So you want recognition and praise for doing something that, you only did after you saw other people do it first?

Good job. I can also kite things.

Do I get to make a thread about it too? OH BOY OH BOY.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This thread is really stupid... I don't even know who that NPC is >.>
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
03/03/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Odessa

smh.. and it's an alliance npc too
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
03/03/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Odessa

Pretty important lore character, actually. She was in the War of the Ancients book and will most likely make a substantial appearance in the War of the Ancients Caverns of Time raid in 4.1(LOL) I mean 2 or 3. Or whenever Blizzard decides to release these raids.

4.12.0 Yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sweet! Now I know!

This thread is still stupid.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Not disagreeing with you there, Odessa. :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
03/05/2011 3:48 PMPosted by Odessa
This thread is still stupid.

Welcome to Mars!

Hola!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Buenos Dias Earthling!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Is it me or is the LB now just not even close to the same as the original group or even the group from BC? Poor tarnished name it feels like.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
03/08/2011 7:42 AMPosted by Zookiie
Is it me or is the LB now just not even close to the same as the original group or even the group from BC? Poor tarnished name it feels like.

Thanks a ton Zookie

Grrrrrrr, lol

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/08/2011 9:40 AMPosted by Paramoré
Thanks a ton Zookie

Was no offense to you Sym. Just seems that LB who was known in vanilla and BC as the leader of Horde in progression and skill seems that they just aren't the same now. Something is missing and I just can't quite put my finger on it. Are any of the originals or semi originals even there? Adeli? Ubi? The oldschool Exziled? I know I saw Ubi and a new rogue named Exzile. Even Libah. However some of these new kids just seem to be lacking something IMO.

Oh and Jemba loves Obama.

edit: Plus did Rylas die? I knew he quit back in wrath but what ever happen to him?
Edited by Zookiie on 3/8/2011 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
While I came to this server near the end of the previous leadership of LB so I didn't get to experience them but I must tell you that the group I just joined in on Sunday to raid with was pro. Nice 1 shots, well organized and knew what they were doing, great peeps too. That was the best run, considering skill, organization, and execution that I have been in since I came to Thunderhorn and I have been in Corrutive Minds, Contempt and Invalid Target...to name a few guilds.

While the names have changed LB still has SKILLZ.

Sym
Edited by Paramoré on 3/8/2011 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/08/2011 7:42 AMPosted by Zookiie

As far as I can tell there is a returned core of vanilla players (Kinos, Ubi for example), and then a peppering of BC players who remained or returned (Kinetic, Zinko, and Jaided come to mind). The group of Abeyancy's pvp friends and the desperation to continue raiding guild invitees who were the core of 'tarnishing the name' as you put it seem to be almost entirely purged from the roster.

Unlike the Wrath crew, I respect the players I recognize there nowadays even if they aren't the dominant PvE force from vanilla or the BC group that fell into place for Kael'thas through Illidan.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/08/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Zookiie
Thanks a ton Zookie

Was no offense to you Sym. Just seems that LB who was known in vanilla and BC as the leader of Horde in progression and skill seems that they just aren't the same now. Something is missing and I just can't quite put my finger on it. Are any of the originals or semi originals even there? Adeli? Ubi? The oldschool Exziled? I know I saw Ubi and a new rogue named Exzile. Even Libah. However some of these new kids just seem to be lacking something IMO.

Oh and Jemba loves Obama.

edit: Plus did Rylas die? I knew he quit back in wrath but what ever happen to him?

Old Exzile is still same <----Exzile....just with a d at the end.

Not that it matters, stepping away again. I wanted to see the new changes and hang out with LB again, the new and old players that have since joined.

Won't be killing my account like I did before I may get bored again this next coming winter.

Rylas is still on this server, but the person that plays Rylas transferred his DK to another server some ago. Last I heard he was leaving the game for good. So dunno if he'll be back to TH or not.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

Old Exzile is still same <----Exzile....just with a d at the end.

Not that it matters, stepping away again. I wanted to see the new changes and hang out with LB again, the new and old players that have since joined.

Won't be killing my account like I did before I may get bored again this next coming winter.

:( </3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]