STRONGHEARTS GUILD - Recruiting -

85 Human Paladin
LOOKING FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL MANY, MAINLY FOR RATED BATTLEGROUNDS, ARENA, BATTLEGROUNDS, MORE ARENA, AND RATED BATTLEGROUNDS

TUESDAY THURSDAY SUNDAY 7PM, RATED BATTLEGROUNDS
BATTLEGROUNDS AND ARENA
EVERY DAY
BATTLEGROUNDS
ARENA
BATTLEGROUNDS
ARENA
BATTLEGROUNDS

LOOKING TO FILL THE EXCEPTIONAL ROSTER FOR MANY RATED BATTLEGROUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN GUARDIANS OF MAELSTROM
STRONGHEART WILL ARENA WITH YOU, STRONGHEART WILL QUEST WITH YOU, STRONGHEART WILL RAID, SLAY DRAGONS, DO DUNGEONS, AND STAND IN FIRE WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL ROLEPLAY IN GOLDSHIRE WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL HEAL YOU
STRONGHEART WILL BLESS YOU
STRONGHEART WILL SING TO YOU
STRONGHEART WILL DO RATED OR UNRATED BATTLEGROUNDS WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL MINE WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL SUPERVISE THY FLOWER PICKING
STRONGHEART WILL ENGINEER WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL ENCHANT FOR YOU
STRONGHEART WILL DO DAILIES WITH YOU
STRONGHEART WILL MAKE LOVE TO YOU
STRONGHEART
WILL
RECRUIT
YOU

STRONGHEART WANTS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL MIGHTY BROTHERS OF MAELSTROM, GUARDIANS OF MAELSTROM IS IN THE RECRUITING. USING THE POWER OF VOICE I LEAVE THIS MESSAGE TO YEEE.

Warning: Strongheart may or may not be able to perform above mentioned actions simultaneously whether it be one, two or more people.
Please message in game or by mail if Strongheart is unavailable. Specs, gear, ratings, ability may or may not be judged to determine acceptance.

HAIL THE SUN
HAIL THE MOON
ONE NATION

STRONGHEART
HOLY KNIGHT
WARRIOR OF LIGHT

DRAGON SEAL NINE THOUSAND
Edited by Strongheart on 3/2/2011 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
HAIL MOON PRINCESS SEASFOAM, BRIGHTEYES ELF CHILD, ONE WITH THE MAMMALS, ONE WHO RUMBLES OF MOON POWER AND NATURE POWER. YOUR WORDS ARE WISE PRINCESS.

THE POWER OF THINE WORDS SPEAKS GREAT OF THINE MIGHTY COMBAT ABILITIES. THEREFORE I SHALL DOTH HAIL THEE WHEN THINE ASSISTANCE IS IN THE REQUIRED. I WELCOME THEE AS A CANDIDATE TO RATED BATTLEGROUNDS, BATTLEGROUNDS, BATTLEGROUNDS, ARENA, MORE BATTLEGROUNDS, ARENA, EVEN MORE RATED BATTLEGROUNDS, AND BATTLEGROUNDS.

THOUGH YOU SHALT NOT BEAR THE TITLE OF <Guardians of Maelstrom> AS THINE GUILD. WE SHALT CARRY THINE NAME IN OUR LOVING HEARTS, OUR COMRADE MOON PRINCESS SEAFOAM BRIGHTEYES. WE WELCOME YOU TO THE GUARDIANS OF MAELSTROM'S RIGHTEOUS, WISE AND MIGHTY LOVING EMBRACE.

STRONGHEART
HOLY KNIGHT
WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Edited by Strongheart on 3/2/2011 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hi guys :D I'm of high political and social status as well, being the former Noob King, and therefore I shall talk with in all caps, as WELL.

I AM MANAMONSTER. HAIL STRONGHEART, WARRIOR OF LIGHT AND PRINCESS SEAFOAM. I BID YE BOTH TIDINGS OF GOOD NATURE, AS I ASSURE YOU THAT THE NRU SHALL BE AN ALLY, NAY, A FRIEND TO THE <Guardians of Maelstrom>, FOR AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH.

SINCERELY, MANAMONSTER, FORMER NOOB KING
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Does your guild do battlegrounds?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I AM MANAMONSTER. HAIL STRONGHEART, WARRIOR OF LIGHT AND PRINCESS SEAFOAM. I BID YE BOTH TIDINGS OF GOOD NATURE, AS I ASSURE YOU THAT THE NRU SHALL BE AN ALLY, NAY, A FRIEND TO THE <Guardians of Maelstrom>, FOR AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH.

You are trying to hard and it is not flattering.

Dial it back a little, chief.
Edited by Sprots on 3/3/2011 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

guys i got the jealous heckler contained in my devious trappings, he will no longer noob up the thread with his supple wrists

I COMMAND THEE ALLIANCE CONTINUE POSTING FOR MY DELIGHTMENT
Reply Quote
The fact that you actually try to sound the way you do makes me feel bad for you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
03/03/2011 5:45 PMPosted by Cupidormi
The fact that you actually try to sound the way you do makes me feel bad for you.

dude that is fantastic now how about you sit at your fisher price desk and work on a post that makes some semblance of sense! baby steps!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
03/03/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Nevruc

dude that is fantastic now how about you sit at your fisher price desk and work on a post that makes some semblance of sense! baby steps!

You are a master projectionist.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I hope no one is badmouthing Fisher Price desks.

I happen to love mine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Hm. I think you're right ~.~ I'm too used to my normal form of typing. I must practice!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I hope no one is badmouthing Fisher Price desks.

I happen to love mine.

That plastic is some sturdy stuff. Nigh indestructible, really.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Didt you sell this account early wrath.
Reply Quote
To Rhyliss,

Yes, we do rated battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/03/2011 5:45 PMPosted by Cupidormi

I'll let you on a secret. The more you "acknowledge" him and the more you react to his posts the more fun he's having and the more he posts. Your best bet is to ignore - that is If you'd like him to keep his posts to minimum.
And I don't think you do. You seem rather fixated on his posts, perhaps he amuses you and you are too ashamed to admit it.

Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
Some people fall under the belief that any attention is good attention; that's a definite falsehood and is perpetrated mainly by those with a grade school mentality. While his writing prowess may border on that of an elementary student, that doesn't really make him any less of an object of ridicule.

Especially since he has gone from being "the retarded full stam gemming warlock with an armor stam meta" to "the retarded full crit gemming warlock complaining about ret paladins with an armor stam meta".

But I digress, for the glory of Strongheart's thread outshines even the derpiest of awful warlocks, and brings happiness and joy into my day.

HAIL STRONGHEART
HOLY KNIGHT
WARRIOR OF LIGHT

(In before nigh incomprehensible "umad" response)
Reply Quote
Yo Anti stop making posts that don't make sense LOL.

CUPIDORMI
WISEST OF WIZARDS
FLINGER OF FROST

(I'm allowed to say that cause Strongheart greeted me that way once)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/03/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Maylen
Didt you sell this account early wrath.
I stopped using the email account associated with my WoW account a long time before I quit. Fast forward to a month ago, for whatever reason I decided to link my WoW account to my battle.net account and maybe play again. My account just wasn't there, after trying to remember all the old passwords I've used I manage to get on to my old email and I found verification emails about such and such being change and blah.

I called blizzard, and I got the account back and linked to my battle.net account. The employee mentioned a few things from their records that leads me to believe the account was exchanged through a couple hands and was played on. A lot of things were missing but I got the account back.

Last time I played was sometime during S5, probably January 09.
Reply Quote
Ha! You pathetic Horde scoundrels make me laugh! Antipodus! As our guild charter reads.. Any Horde who dare disrespect the Guardians of Maelstrom will be sentenced to death!

I recommend you stay in Orgrimmar with your cowardly comrades!.. You have angered a mighty force Antipodus..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]