Gorat's Vengeance

26 Goblin Rogue
Where is Gorat's corpse?? I've searched the entire area surrounding the quest marker and I can't find it anywhere...
Reply Quote
77 Orc Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13621
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
When u look at the lake, on the left side of it is a circle of bodies, gorat is in the centre of the circle
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
There arent any bodies like the OP said

....nvm found it .... they are faar off left of the lake... not beside the lake.
for future people who need a reference..... its the same dude you have to hunt for in a previous mission.
Edited by Vigos on 9/16/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Blood Elf Warrior
Thanks so much! This was very helpful!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
One Sec, i'll look for him.

Edit: The info is right, go to the left of the lake and there will be lots of dead assassins and in the middle is Gorat
Edited by Neronovas on 12/12/2012 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
31 Orc Warlock
I had trouble finding it as well, but thanks to your help, I did! :D
Reply Quote
Yup, I had the worst time trying to find the body. It's further off to the left. :-)
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
It is most certainly more southwest (down and left) than west (left) as is implied in this thread.

Apologies for necro.
Reply Quote
6 Worgen Rogue
Hey everyone, coordinates are 64/84. Southwest of the lake is much more accurate.
Reply Quote
30 Undead Rogue
Thx!!
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Warrior
Just through Morshan ramp gate are some large trees on left of road. Turn left and head W NW following the ridge line on your left for approximately 25 seconds if you are riding. You will have to fight a couple npc to get there. He is in the middle of a circle of bodies. Highlight his body and click on blood in your bag or on blood vial on monitor quest list. Follow his ghost to lake and kill target on small island. Turn in quest.
Reply Quote
52 Undead Warlock
i Did this quest yesterday , and is right were everyone is pointing, the problem is that the quest tracker only indicates where Night elve captain is supposed to reappear after gorat spirit is restored , and this is prone to confusion even though the quest literature says correctly what you are supposed to do.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They were at 64.14, 84.59 for me, same as Lexagain said
Edited by Amsellie on 2/16/2015 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]